Don't think there has been a cap found with II though rather limited on gear received is 30%
Don't think there has been a cap found with II though rather limited on gear received is 30%
If you have wildskeeper reive access, the upcoming wildskeeper bonus this month has each drop 2 bayld. RMT cycle bee > shark > trex in a cycle nonstop, at least on my server.
Tbh even during campaign, I don't think VW is good gil/hr with a single account. The only one that seemed worth the time was bismarck, since the skins are also valuable.
YMMV, but depending your server, prices for some of the Skirmish+2 stones might be better gil/hm than HPB. Snowdim+2 are going for 280k on carby and HPB are going for 22k, making Snowdim+2 1400 gil/hm whereas HPB are 629 gil/hm. HPB are a much much much faster sale though, not to mention safer (its gonna be hard to flood the HPB market)
I guess I should start turning my accolades into shit like Azrael Eyes or Sarama Hides instead of turning them into SP Keys and hoping to get something worthwhile. All those Ruann T2 pop items seem to go for around 40k each on Carby. Although, then I think about that time I got an Enchanter Earring+1 (before the WoE event)
Whoops, somehow I had an old link saved.
https://clips.twitch.tv/dezzimal/NiceHyenaPoooound woohoo, got my first 99. Now what?
Random question; do your chocobo's stats/abilities have any effect on running speed if you use it to get the Chocobo mount?
1609 files needed to update. Never change FFXI.
Using windower what's the command to change the location of the window on your screen in borderless windowed?
found it. Wincontrol plugin. wincontrol move x y
Is there a plugin/addon to mute the music when you change characters or initially log in?
I know the Silver Mog Pells can't be sent to mules by delivery, but can the certificates for Ambuscade gear, or the gear itself? Thinking I might be able to get myself a full set of Ambuscade gear that I missed with all my Pells from mules if this works.