Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 73 of 205 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast
Results 1441 to 1460 of 4086
  1. #1441
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    241
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Yea they need to do assignments to unlock wkr since its locked behind a soa mission that requires a certain ammount of assignments done bgwiki saying 20+ its mission 1-6 that unlocks them. I think w/o wkr campaign its 15k per KI but during its like 3-5k iirc.

  2. #1442
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Nem0 View Post
    Yea they need to do assignments to unlock wkr since its locked behind a soa mission that requires a certain ammount of assignments done bgwiki saying 20+ its mission 1-6 that unlocks them. I think w/o wkr campaign its 15k per KI but during its like 3-5k iirc.
    It starts at 30k Bayld, and gets gradually reduced to 15k as you raise Adoulin fame. Unless this was changed really recently.

  3. #1443
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    When can you solo the promies and are the genkai's less annoying to do now days?

  4. #1444
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,789
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Promyvions are uncapped now, so if you're 40+ for the original Lv30 capped and 60+ for the Lv50 capped, you should be good. I pulled those numbers out my bum, but nonetheless, with trusts the boss battles themselves shouldn't be too hard...

    Also there are shortcuts now for each of the limit breaks. Lv50>55 one has ??? you can collect instead of actually relying on people to farm the funguars/etc.

  5. #1445
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    And skill tomes make g5 easier

  6. #1446
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    87
    BG Level
    2

    Is it worth using my tally points opening up this goblin's chest? I have like 7500 . I heard you could get 10k dyna pieces from it but I don't know if I believe them.

  7. #1447
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Altnob View Post
    Is it worth using my tally points opening up this goblin's chest? I have like 7500 . I heard you could get 10k dyna pieces from it but I don't know if I believe them.
    It's not like you are doing anything else with them... I've not gotten a 10k piece but I have gotten a couple 100s and an HMP alluvion stones +2 and such. Most the time it will be garbage but occasionally there will be gold

  8. #1448
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,399
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Think the only one worth opening really was the special dial which can only be used once a day anyways. Using up that 7500 points is basically impossible due to gaining some tally points everyday.

  9. #1449
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,767
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    7500 points would take 150 days to spend which would net you another 1500 points that would take 30 days to spend which would get 300 points which would take 6 days to spend which would get 60 points which would take 1 day to spend... So 186+ days unless I totally messed up the math somewhere. You can also spam the 10 point categories forever if the goal is to just get rid of points.

  10. #1450
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Oh my god I feel so lost.

    I just resubbed after close to 3 years and nothing works.

    First and most importantly: I need to get dressup/plasticsurgeon to work. Hume M is not cutting it. I've tried //du self hume f face 4a and other variations of that in and out of the console. Won't work no matter what I do, even splitting it up into like //du self hume f -> enter -> //du self face 4a.

    Second: I guess spellcast is gone and we gearswap now? Okay, is there any way to port my .xml files into whatever we need for gearswap? Also is there anything comparable to SCs functionality with spells? Typing //warp does not warp me anywhere. It leaves me where I am. I do not like this.

    I keep trying to do stuff with the mouse since I've been playing XIV. Life is awful. I resubbed last night on two ambien and it took me 30 minutes to get out of my MH, but since we're here, I may as well commit and try it out!

  11. #1451
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,315
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Second: I guess spellcast is gone and we gearswap now? Okay, is there any way to port my .xml files into whatever we need for gearswap? Also is there anything comparable to SCs functionality with spells? Typing //warp does not warp me anywhere. It leaves me where I am. I do not like this.
    A separate addon, Shortcuts, does that.

  12. #1452
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post

    First and most importantly: I need to get dressup/plasticsurgeon to work. Hume M is not cutting it. I've tried //du self hume f face 4a and other variations of that in and out of the console. Won't work no matter what I do, even splitting it up into like //du self hume f -> enter -> //du self face 4a.
    //load plasticsurgeon
    //race whatever
    //face 2a

  13. #1453
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    917
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Broz Bastrum
    FFXIV Server
    Cerberus
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    So since coming back i've been at a loss on what to do so just really do dyna and random job leveling before the campaign ended, would have to be solo for most stuff now/dualbox whm when i can reactivate it since EU player base seems non existant on siren so guess im just really wonder what i would be able to manage to do solo.
    Came back previously at the ass end of abyssea so never got that cleared so i'm mostly in sparks/AH gear, got Nin, Bst, Mnk, Blm and Thf at 99 if thats any help.

  14. #1454
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,633
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Nem0 View Post
    1) I think you can use any code from any region during wotg i used a NA xbox 360 code for my EU account.
    He bought a steamgift european key for 12,99€ but unluckily it didn't work on his US account :'(

    Anybody has a solution to propose? Or a place where to buy cheap US key for Ultimate Seekers edition?

  15. #1455
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    57
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by brozy View Post
    So since coming back i've been at a loss on what to do so just really do dyna and random job leveling before the campaign ended, would have to be solo for most stuff now/dualbox whm when i can reactivate it since EU player base seems non existant on siren so guess im just really wonder what i would be able to manage to do solo.
    Came back previously at the ass end of abyssea so never got that cleared so i'm mostly in sparks/AH gear, got Nin, Bst, Mnk, Blm and Thf at 99 if thats any help.
    You should probably complete as many Adoulin quests as possible. Adoulin Quests.

    Also if you have dual box, best to do the quests together. Unlocking access to way points, key items for transport, etc takes a while and it's best to do them with all your characters together.

    After that is done, you can try to get 119 gear from Skirmish or Alluvion Skirmish.

    Alluvion Skirmish, you can probably dual box (with trusts) a few NMs and get the 119 weapon drop. For tier pieces, you can use high tier bodies for more time if needed. Navigate around BG wiki and it should say what is needed to start Alluvion Skirmish.

    There are NPCs that distribute linkpearls across the cities. Check them out and see if you can get one with an active set of players.

    If you can find linkshell with people in it, you can probably do a lot of skirmish together. Alluvion Skirmish is a good money maker and a good way to get item level 119 gear.

  16. #1456
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,300
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

    Uh, random question about bound keys.

    I have bound some keys to using skills, with windower. Is there a way to make it so these binds are ignored while my chatbox is open? Being able to use skills outside of the vanilla alt/ctrl macros is great but not if they fire off constantly while I'm trying to type.

    EDIT: Should've googled harder: bind %key input /ja etc
    EDIT2: I might be doing something wrong but it doesn't seem to be working. The binds are still used when the chat line is open

  17. #1457
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,633
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    He bought a steamgift european key for 12,99€ but unluckily it didn't work on his US account :'(

    Anybody has a solution to propose? Or a place where to buy cheap US key for Ultimate Seekers edition?
    Nobody knows a website that sells US keys? I find it strange there are so many selling EU ones but hardly any selling cheap US keys

  18. #1458
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    wait why the fuck are there 80+ mobs in promies

  19. #1459
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    wait why the fuck are there 80+ mobs in promies
    Virtually all low level zones got 80+ mobs as the level caps were raised to give people who didn't buy the Abbysea add-ons a place to level. For the most part they are out of the way of mission/quest paths, although I've heard some horror stories about a low level Windurst mission (maybe a quest? been a while) with level 90 mobs in the way.

  20. #1460
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/i...s-next.219080/

    This will be the second time they have done a progression server too. I wish SE would do something like this for FFXI.

Page 73 of 205 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1109
    Last Post: 2012-07-05, 15:51
  2. AV, new NMs? Old player looking for info
    By Nyxx in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2006-12-11, 23:14
  3. This new or am I blind?
    By Tymon in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2006-06-21, 13:22
  4. Returning Player, Help Please
    By DWol in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2005-04-29, 04:52