unless we are counting TPBs which would be april 2012
unless we are counting TPBs which would be april 2012
emma stone is a better actor than anyone in a spiderman movie so far imo
uh apparently you didnt notice JAMES FRANCO in the first three
http://gifs.gifbin.com/reverse-227839420.gif
i lold
I like my Parker smart and nerdy. Not a jock-skater boi hybrid.
This is pretty much how I felt. http://penny-arcade.com/report/edito...icle/spiderman
i do not think he came across jockish at all. even with the basketball scene he wasnt jockish, its not like he was there to play hoops, he was there doing fucking loser nerd shit and then he had to pwn flash. i think this parker was written MILES better than maguire parker
I like to pretend that the third film never actually took place.
in a perfect world none of the 4 would exist and i would be anticipating one that i will like from start to finish.
i liked this part:
Perhaps my favorite moment of the movie happens when Spider-Man and the Lizard brawl inside the Midtown Science High School, and the Lizard picks up the two beakers on a table in the lab, notes their color, mixes them, and throws it at Spider-Man. The mixture explodes, because apparently Midtown Science High School students were learning about binary explosives before they were interrupted by the rampaging monster.
I did find that amusing as well
In that review it said he was just forcing her kinda like a frat dude
oh, so it wasn't just me that saw that