Page 146 of 160 FirstFirst ... 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast
Results 2901 to 2920 of 3197
  1. #2901
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I like that logic!

    And Heath Miller for Plow

  2. #2902
    Kunkkaaaaaaa!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    441
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    x.x conflicting opinions. What I'm considering is A. the falcons will just use the run against the lolpanthers and B. the weather at GB is supposed to suck ass

  3. #2903
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahona View Post
    x.x conflicting opinions. What I'm considering is A. the falcons will just use the run against the lolpanthers and B. the weather at GB is supposed to suck ass
    Falcons run game sucks though and we usually have to throw for TDs.

    Anyway, it's close enough that you can't really go wrong with your choice.

  4. #2904
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tahona View Post
    I ended up picking up the Browns D against KC. Thanks for the advice
    smart man

  5. #2905
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    gates and miller are playing each other... I can't decide which one to play

    leaning miller since apparently it doesn't matter which qb he's stuck with
    same dude. im going heath bar for sure, especially with ben back

  6. #2906
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'm up 35 points so far and the players of the dude I'm against have been shitty the first two quarters, so hopefully they continue like that for the last two.

    Edit: I do wish Suisham would start doing some kicking though.

  7. #2907
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I hope that dude listened to me about stafford. Never trust duece.

  8. #2908
    Kunkkaaaaaaa!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    441
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Thank. God. ^

    also: AP rocking it

  9. #2909
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Re: NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.

    JAMAAL AND TRENT I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICKS

  10. #2910
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Glad I picked up Cleveland's defense, 15 points from it so far. I also switched out Marques Colston for Lance Moore, so hopefully that works out.

  11. #2911
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I hope that dude listened to me about stafford. Never trust duece.
    he did fine lol

  12. #2912
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I underestimated Ryan's ability to out up garbage time points after being shit for a half. Still counts!

  13. #2913
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I underestimated Ryan's ability to out up garbage time points after being shit for a half. Still counts!
    he was up to 258 with 2 TDs before it became garbage time. adding to that now

  14. #2914
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    up 27 with Colston v. Eli + Randall Cobb....nervous as shit...

  15. #2915
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    tyche I hate you. First 2 TDs I see are charles 80 yard TD followed by the olsen TD.

    Looks like I'll still make the playoffs though! My team is such garbage; I have no idea how I got here

  16. #2916
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Down 30 with Megatron, Leshoure and Jones (GB) going....

    Not holding my breath on a win this week. Hate cam newton lol

  17. #2917
    Kunkkaaaaaaa!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    441
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Dear Drew Brees throw it to Graham, thanks.

  18. #2918
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    56
    BG Level
    2

    First week of the playoffs has been fun -owning AJ, Torrey, Bryce Brown, Graham, etc. Tynes just missed a kick too, nice. Only in Philly could you have a RB go 26, 27, and then win your next game and that same RB have 0. Not injured, not benched, no turnovers. And their shitty backup QB goes for 31 points.

  19. #2919
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I'm up 7 points and the other guy has Jason Hanson left. It'll be close I'm sure, and if I lose it's my own fault because I bet on Luck being lucky.

    And who knows, maybe Lance Moore will do something in the last 14 minutes and get me far enough ahead so I don't need to worry.

  20. #2920
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    Seahawks Defense has bailed me out hard this week.

Page 146 of 160 FirstFirst ... 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2647
    Last Post: 2014-07-16, 05:02
  2. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  3. Replies: 1471
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 11:16
  4. fantasy football players video
    By Bartylby in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-03-11, 17:16
  5. Fantasy Football Playoffs Thread
    By Brill Weave in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 01:58
  6. Replies: 744
    Last Post: 2008-11-25, 13:38
  7. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  8. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  9. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05