Page 150 of 160 FirstFirst ... 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 2981 to 3000 of 3197
  1. #2981
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    sproles vs. TB or steven jackson vs. MIN

    stafford @ ari or big ben @ dal

    gates vs CAR or kendall wright vs NYJ

    STL vs MIN or ARI vs DET or PIT @ DAL

    holy fuck my team is bad

  2. #2982
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    381
    BG Level
    4

    So... Bryce... how about you get your shit together and start doing something lol.

    Hmm... Jackson, Ben, Wright, and STL?

  3. #2983
    SPOONY BeARD
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    291
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Dakin Reyes
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Re: NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.

    Big laughs at everyone who started big ginger Dalton this week, played Kaepernick over him. But also, sucks playing against the law firm and AJ Green in second round play-off match. Fuck my opponent for having 99.9% of the Bengals yards. Good news is have Bengals D though.

    @ some of these teams being posted for lineup help. Jesus...Do you play in like 6 man leagues or just have a bunch of downs in your league to draft against.

    Pick 2 of these 3 to help me out for my Rb2 and flex:
    Run DMC
    A.Bradshaw
    M.Owens
    T Y Hilton

  4. #2984
    Kunkkaaaaaaa!
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    441
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    fuck. come on bryce brown/maclin/WTFareyoudoingEagles.

  5. #2985
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    381
    BG Level
    4

    Awesome job Bryce. Fucking bravo lol.

    DMC and Hilton?

  6. #2986
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,768
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I think I'd go Mareno and Crabtree.
    ^

  7. #2987
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.

    People starting Brown after Bengals D held Murray to 2.5ypc

    Fucking maroons.

  8. #2988
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    People starting Brown after Bengals D held Murray to 2.5ypc

    Fucking maroons.
    this. and also lol@starting maclin still

  9. #2989
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    56
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    People starting Brown after Bengals D held Murray to 2.5ypc

    Fucking maroons.
    Still has to be an all-time troll effort heading into the playoffs. 53 points over two games, and then 4 points over two games (2 if they put that fumble on him).

    Personally I could have gone with Ridley, but SF isn't a good matchup either. He's scored in 6 straight games, but you're looking at a run defense that has only allowed 2 TDs to RBs all year, so that streak can easily stop. Not to mention I'm down big which suggests you take the higher risk/reward play if it's not clear.

  10. #2990
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    Playoff opponent had both Brown AND Maclin starting. Good times.

  11. #2991
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm disappointed in you, Christmas Connection

  12. #2992
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    So is Arizona really THAT bad? I snagged the Lions D/ST so I can cockblock my opponent (he only has the Browns atm) but I'm considering playing them over the Seahawks D/ST. At this point it feels like a coin toss.

  13. #2993
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    People starting Brown after Bengals D held Murray to 2.5ypc

    Fucking maroons.
    inorite?




  14. #2994
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    also ^ this is how you waiver wire

  15. #2995
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    Final four in Champions... You can tell it's going to be an intense match because my opponent and I are responsible for the only waiver wire action this week, haha

  16. #2996
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zounder View Post
    Final four in Champions... You can tell it's going to be an intense match because my opponent and I are responsible for the only waiver wire action this week, haha
    If I have to lose, I'm glad it will be to dancing Omar.

  17. #2997
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    Wow I swear my sig change was not in response to this... Man I have to go change it back now, huh.

  18. #2998
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zounder View Post
    Wow I swear my sig change was not in response to this... Man I have to go change it back now, huh.
    LOL, no it's cool, that's an awesome gif.

  19. #2999
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    That was a crazy coincidence!

    Somewhat surprised you didn't go for Wilson with the higher waiver priority, though you getting DET forced me to have to roll with TEN instead... it should be a close match.

  20. #3000
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zounder View Post
    That was a crazy coincidence!

    Somewhat surprised you didn't go for Wilson with the higher waiver priority, though you getting DET forced me to have to roll with TEN instead... it should be a close match.
    I had read Bradshaw was still iffy to play when I set my waiver priority, definitely would have had Wilson up at the top otherwise. Just thinking about Ballard or Reece now.

Page 150 of 160 FirstFirst ... 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2647
    Last Post: 2014-07-16, 05:02
  2. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  3. Replies: 1471
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 11:16
  4. fantasy football players video
    By Bartylby in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-03-11, 17:16
  5. Fantasy Football Playoffs Thread
    By Brill Weave in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 01:58
  6. Replies: 744
    Last Post: 2008-11-25, 13:38
  7. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  8. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  9. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05