Page 154 of 160 FirstFirst ... 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 3061 to 3080 of 3197
  1. #3061
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Re: NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.

    I did detroit over seattle, stafford over wilson and cousins, gates over pitta. I deserve to lose

  2. #3062
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    82 points vs gore and nyj def

    WILL I SURVIVE THIS SCARE

  3. #3063
    Witty Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,849
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Russell Wilson - him

    Phillip Rivers - me

    ....and out of the playoffs

  4. #3064
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    after a bunch of fucking busts in Alexander, Charles, and Martin, I was down 28 points with Welker and Crabtree to go. Just took the lead. Barring a turnover, I should be on my way to the finals.

  5. #3065
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    Need Britt to get .42 points to advance me to the finals in my money league. As long as he doesn't get arrested before tomorrow night, I should be fine.

  6. #3066
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Yup I too had Russell on my bench. If I had started him over Stafford I would already be in the finals.

  7. #3067
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I love Frank Gore. I play the guy every week he's available and never lets me down. Thanks for that offensive fumble return TD bro which helped me curbstomp the dude I played this week.

    Also, glad I switched out the Giant's def at the last minute. It's slim pickings though, but I picked up the Titans for tonight and hopefully they work out. I was originally gonna pick up Detroit at the start of the week but lost them to someone else. Thank God.

  8. #3068
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    every-fucking-one shit the bed for me, so long dental plan

  9. #3069
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    im going to lose in my championship because my team has played way too fucking well the last few weeks and there is no way they all keep it up for one final week of glory.

  10. #3070
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    If I win next week I'll at least recoup my entrance fee which is nice

  11. #3071
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    My mediocre BG$ team gets to play Tyche for it all.

    2/2 championship games in my cash leagues this year.

  12. #3072
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    My mediocre BG$ team gets to play Tyche for it all.

    2/2 championship games in my cash leagues this year.
    Shut up Malcolm X

  13. #3073
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    Just barely got those points from Britt.

    In the finals in that league and in BG Champions vs. Bazooko's Circus. And then the BG IDP playoffs start this week, for some reason.

  14. #3074
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    annnddd this is how I lose the championship for 600 bucks. (2nd place 200 ain't bad)

    I'm basically a fucking retard



    im about 75% sure that im going to give up my lions fandom because of all of this shit

  15. #3075
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I somehow made the playoffs in my RL friend league with a shitty record, and now I'm in the championship. I at first figured I'll probably lose the ship, but then I noticed Brady is playing jax.

  16. #3076
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,133
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Why are you still q lions fan?
    fucking fat fuck stafford, ugh. megatron only person who keeps me liking the team.

  17. #3077
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    cant really blame your decisions, even a school bus full of blind kids should be able to get a few pick 6's off Arizona.

  18. #3078
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    Alright BG, finals time. Set my lineup, right now this is the way I feel would be best..... maybe. Scoring is PPR, debating on Ballard over Bush or Amendola. This is my 500$ league, winner gets 3500


  19. #3079
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    BG$ Championship game.


  20. #3080
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i love that gad uses both denver receivers. WHAT AN AVERAGE TEAM. now tyche is gonna win cuz we are all jinxing the shit out of gad's average ass team.

Page 154 of 160 FirstFirst ... 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2647
    Last Post: 2014-07-16, 05:02
  2. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  3. Replies: 1471
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 11:16
  4. fantasy football players video
    By Bartylby in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-03-11, 17:16
  5. Fantasy Football Playoffs Thread
    By Brill Weave in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 01:58
  6. Replies: 744
    Last Post: 2008-11-25, 13:38
  7. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  8. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  9. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05