Page 28 of 160 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 3197
  1. #541
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    KIDDING

  2. #542
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    jeez you guys are aholes.

    It's my bachelor weekend so I slept til 1. the 2 people in front of me now (snake) better hurry and pick now cuz I'll be taking danny woodhead or some shit in a few hours when I can't make decisions

  3. #543
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    jeez you guys are aholes.

    It's my bachelor weekend so I slept til 1. the 2 people in front of me now (snake) better hurry and pick now cuz I'll be taking danny woodhead or some shit in a few hours when I can't make decisions
    maybe if you PM'd me I could have picked faster... Just waiting on Zounder now.

  4. #544
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    jeez you guys are aholes.

    It's my bachelor weekend so I slept til 1. the 2 people in front of me now (snake) better hurry and pick now cuz I'll be taking danny woodhead or some shit in a few hours when I can't make decisions
    You're clearly picking Matt Cain.

  5. #545
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    can somebody that's in a league with tyr post on a message board there please? only got like 15 minutes to get registered in time for draft I think

  6. #546
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    can somebody that's in a league with tyr post on a message board there please? only got like 15 minutes to get registered in time for draft I think
    Bregor posted on the board, I just followed up with an e-mail to Tyr. Hopefully he has a smart phone with that e-mail account linked...

  7. #547
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    I believe he gets notifications when there's a post on the board, thanks.


    and yeah I can't just jump in either,


    There was a problem

    There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)
    lol

  8. #548
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    I'll gladly take Fitz at 20. 21 is a harder decision because I don't like any of the RBs available all that much but I really need to take one now so I guess Charles is the safest bet.

  9. #549
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    lol
    that happeend to me in east+money, its a quick fix, but the commish has to do it

  10. #550
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Got it done thanks guys, I'm in.

  11. #551
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    hey tyr, i assume we're just letting the computer do the randomized draft order right before we can get in?

  12. #552
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    it's auction

  13. #553
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    oh lol, that'll do it, i thought it was snake for some reason haha

  14. #554
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Headspace and Gad are my lone holdouts on paying me. At least send me a message.

  15. #555
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    someone wake up demos before his tron themed bachelor party, since he was complaining an hour ago

  16. #556
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    NFL fantasy football 2012-2013. The RB drop off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Headspace and Gad are my lone holdouts on paying me. At least send me a message.
    I'll try to get it done tonight.

  17. #557
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    tells everyone to hurry up so he can pick again
    everyone hurries up and picks

    doesnt pick again

  18. #558
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    yay demos woke up..now for this seka person

  19. #559
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    I prefer snake in south

  20. #560
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    381
    BG Level
    4

    Was offered the following in one of my leagues:

    I get Aaron Hernandez, Frank Gore, and Mike Williams... I give Jacob Tamme, Dwayne Bowe, and RGIII.

    Note, due to my browser crashing during the pick after I chose RGIII I ended up with Luck as well. So I have no problems trading RGIII. My WR depth is pretty shallow (Harvin, Bowe, Heyward-Bey, Amendola, and a concussed Collie lol), so not sure how I feel about downgrading from Bowe. But my RB depth is pretty good so I could potentially trade Gore or one of my other RB's for a decent WR.

    Thoughts?

Page 28 of 160 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2647
    Last Post: 2014-07-16, 05:02
  2. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  3. Replies: 1471
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 11:16
  4. fantasy football players video
    By Bartylby in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-03-11, 17:16
  5. Fantasy Football Playoffs Thread
    By Brill Weave in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 01:58
  6. Replies: 744
    Last Post: 2008-11-25, 13:38
  7. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  8. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  9. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05