Page 60 of 160 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 1181 to 1200 of 3197
  1. #1181
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    why are you guys discussing the trade so much anyway? isn't it all up to Tyr? I mean who cares what everyone thinks and how much you think the trade is good blah blah blah if Tyr doesn't want it it's not like you can force it. If he does want it then there shouldn't be much to talk about.

    I doubt the people of BG are going to talk Tyr into a trade he doesn't want

  2. #1182
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    fantasy nerds gonna fantasy nerd

    why not?

  3. #1183
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Bregs, should I start Julio or Megatron?


    Fuck it, i'll start em both

  4. #1184
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Bregs, should I start Julio or Megatron?


    Fuck it, i'll start em both
    http://walkamileinmyboots.files.word.../anchorman.gif

  5. #1185
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    224
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Sit one of the following:
    BJGE vs. Cle
    CJ.4K @SD
    Charles @Buf
    Bradshaw vs. TB

    My brain says Chris Johnson, my heart says BJGE (since I drafted .4k first)

  6. #1186
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Palpatine View Post
    Sit one of the following:
    BJGE vs. Cle
    CJ.4K @SD
    Charles @Buf
    Bradshaw vs. TB

    My brain says Chris Johnson, my heart says BJGE (since I drafted .04k first)
    I'd consider sitting Bradshaw, Tampa Bay squashed Carolina's ground game pretty well.

  7. #1187
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Schaub or Stafford?

  8. #1188
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,413
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Cruz vs TB
    Wayne vs Minnesota
    Demaryius vs ATL

    Cruz' grandmother died, she taught him to salsa, and demaryius has a minor shoulder injury.

  9. #1189
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.

    Throughout 4 leagues I got nelson bmarsh forte x2 and Jones x 2 (cause Jennings is out) pretty cool. Also playing GB def in free bg league and I got ar12 playing in one

  10. #1190
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Re: NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.

    Grats to whoever is playing me in BG South, I started Jay Cutler

  11. #1191
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    omg donald driver, good for you

  12. #1192
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,255
    BG Level
    7

    Dammit, alright who do I start at my third and final wideout spot? I have Stevie Johnson and Jordy Nelson going already, trying to decide between Kevin Ogletree, Malcolm Floyd and Michael Crabtree. Wondering if I pull Johnson and roll with Floyd and Ogletree.

  13. #1193
    I pullout to go pee.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Grats to whoever is playing me in BG South, I started Jay Cutler
    i'm sorry

    James Jones didn't do shit tonight... -.10

  14. #1194
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Schaub or Stafford?
    Can't ever suggest you bench the staffdawg, their offense is built around him. The Texans would rather run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Cruz vs TB
    Wayne vs Minnesota
    Demaryius vs ATL

    Cruz' grandmother died, she taught him to salsa, and demaryius has a minor shoulder injury.
    Cruz played terrible last week but Eli was still looking for him. I think MNF will be a shootout so I'd with Demaryius too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saga View Post
    Dammit, alright who do I start at my third and final wideout spot? I have Stevie Johnson and Jordy Nelson going already, trying to decide between Kevin Ogletree, Malcolm Floyd and Michael Crabtree. Wondering if I pull Johnson and roll with Floyd and Ogletree.
    Leave Johnson in and start Floyd. I don't think the Cowboys will have nearly as much success in the air against the SEA secondary.

  15. #1195
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    Grats to whoever is playing me in BG South, I started Jay Cutler
    plz be me plz be me

    nope not me

  16. #1196
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    start Floyd
    +1

    He did srs work even when Vjax was there.

    He's like a 7' puma

  17. #1197
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    618
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    16 man league, .5 PPR. Otherwise standard ESPN scoring.

    Lance Moore
    Mark Sanchez
    Reggie Bush

    offered to me for

    A.J. Green
    Ryan Mathews

    Rapist is my QB, so I'd get to dump Skelton as my backup and get what appears to be a legit starter. I know Moore is a downgrade, but is it worthwhile to no longer worry about Mathew's collarbone and get a QB upgrade (no matter how slight)?

  18. #1198
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Re: NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuketwig View Post
    16 man league, .5 PPR. Otherwise standard ESPN scoring.

    Lance Moore
    Mark Sanchez
    Reggie Bush

    offered to me for

    A.J. Green
    Ryan Mathews

    Rapist is my QB, so I'd get to dump Skelton as my backup and get what appears to be a legit starter. I know Moore is a downgrade, but is it worthwhile to no longer worry about Mathew's collarbone and get a QB upgrade (no matter how slight)?
    Wtf no.

    I'm even slightly high on bush and low on Matthews but so much no.

  19. #1199
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    274
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    Wtf no.

    I'm even slightly high on bush and low on Matthews but so much no.
    ^This.

  20. #1200
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Started Cutty in 3 leagues, Jermichael in 2. feelsbadman.jpg

Page 60 of 160 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2647
    Last Post: 2014-07-16, 05:02
  2. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  3. Replies: 1471
    Last Post: 2010-01-05, 11:16
  4. fantasy football players video
    By Bartylby in forum Sports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2009-03-11, 17:16
  5. Fantasy Football Playoffs Thread
    By Brill Weave in forum Sports
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 2008-12-28, 01:58
  6. Replies: 744
    Last Post: 2008-11-25, 13:38
  7. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  8. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  9. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05