is yahoo's stattracker not working for any1 else?
is yahoo's stattracker not working for any1 else?
Tyr stop proposing the worst trade ever
Tyr, I miss you
Stewart + Maclin for McCoy
Lul
I'll throw in Shayne Graham.
Pick 2, at least 1 WR
.5 point PPR
Wes Welker
Kenny Britt
Jordy Nelson
Jamaal Charles
Shonn Greene
Chris Johnson /sigh
Welker and Charles, but you can argue for Nelson over either as well
HELL NO to Greene or CJ, and I think the Titans suckage will kill Britt too
Because I'm terrible at ff this year I kept Andre Brown on bench because I wanted to tinker more and all their projections were about the same anyway (Johnson and to a lesser extent Greene weren't actually in the running)
To quote The League "I cannot set a good lineup. My bench keeps outperforming my starters. My bench is this magical, mystery realm where ordinary players play like superstars." - Ruxin
Assuming Garcon of the Redskins can't go, these are my options for my flex spot
Cedric Benson vs Sea
Braylon Edwards vs GB
Daryl Richardson vs Chi
Donnie Avery vs Jac
Benson hasn't really done shit and Seattle's run defense has been almost as good as the Niners, Edwards didn't even get a look last week, so leaning towards eitehr Richardson who if Jackson's groin acts up again is the #1, or Avery who loves turf and well Jacksonville.
I like Donnie from that group
im going with donnie myself in a league this week. nigga. gets. targets.
Pitta vs NE
Gresham @ WAS
evaluate this trade
Julio Jones & Darren Sproles for Andre Johnson & Miles Austin
Seems a little lopsided to me. Not sold on Austin at all. Especially if Dallas continues to play like they did in Week 2 versus Seattle.
Pick 1 PPR for Flex:
Shonn Greene / Boldin / Owen Daniels / Kevin Smith