Page 113 of 647 FirstFirst ... 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast
Results 2241 to 2260 of 12928
  1. #2241
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,835
    BG Level
    10

    FChamp beats Gamerbee 5-4

    PR Rog beats Gamerbee 5-4

  2. #2242
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    tell infiltration to come see me, my dudley rapes akumas

    that matchup is so fray

  3. #2243
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    A really really good Cammy can still beat an Akuma because of how broke she is in the game.

    As long as they don't do random as hell spiral arrow that gets blocked left and right like Alioune tried lolol.
    Can I add that I love playing Cammy. Guessing games with Cammy are so fun, even I don't know what side I'm going to land on after I knock someone down.

  4. #2244
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I miss playing cammy and SF overall

  5. #2245
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    do you guys think laugh gets infiltrated

    do you know what I'm saying

  6. #2246
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and change your gamertag to BG Callisto

    Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion View Post
    do you guys think laugh gets infiltrated

    do you know what I'm saying
    Liberace could be any less obvious.

  7. #2247
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,835
    BG Level
    10

    Rofl @ Scun....

    Side note: have any idea how much $ Laugh makes? Dude has been making a killing in the FGC for about 10 years just being an import specialist. I have a couple of friends who have been going through him to get asian import products for at least 10 years.

    Also, his GF ain't bad looking....

  8. #2248
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Anyone going to SCR in January? I think Infiltration and Laugh have confirmed they are going, which is the only international competition I know of at the moment.

  9. #2249
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,835
    BG Level
    10

    So, this chick I've been dating found out about SF, and she wants me to teach her tonight and then play ranked....

    I made a deal the only way she could play ranked is if she did it in lingerie, and she agreed -.-

    Goodbye PP/BP. I may be at Leroy's points by the end of tonight orz

  10. #2250
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and change your gamertag to BG Callisto

    LOL. Welt needs streaming equipment at his place...

  11. #2251
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,835
    BG Level
    10

    If I had it I would so turn it on...

    I'll try to get some pics, but she is super conservative about that kind of stuff.

  12. #2252
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    LOL. Welt needs streaming equipment at his place...
    Premium members only!

  13. #2253
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I made a deal the only way she could play ranked is if she did it in lingerie
    Atta boy.

    and she agreed -.-
    http://animetree.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/lakers.gif

  14. #2254
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and change your gamertag to BG Callisto

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    So, this chick I've been dating found out about SF, and she wants me to teach her tonight and then play ranked....

    I made a deal the only way she could play ranked is if she did it in lingerie, and she agreed -.-

    Goodbye PP/BP. I may be at Leroy's points by the end of tonight orz
    you going to have another one of those 'special' sticks for sale soon?

  15. #2255
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and change your gamertag to BG Callisto

    Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    Premium members only!
    $8.95

  16. #2256
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and change your gamertag to BG Callisto

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Goodbye PP/BP. I may be at Leroy's points by the end of tonight orz
    Last night I started at 3050 played 30 matches lost 4 total and somehow ended with only 3177.... have fun

    This shit is so random though, it depends on who is online. A friend of mine went from 3180 to 4570 then dropped to 2478 last week.

  17. #2257
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,835
    BG Level
    10

    It went down, but she wanted to sit on the bed and play, so I had to move the Xbox to a big screen away from any ethernet ports haha.

    She picked Balrog ; ;

  18. #2258
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    It went down, but she wanted to sit on the bed and play, so I had to move the Xbox to a big screen away from any ethernet ports haha.

    She picked Balrog ; ;
    He's easy to play...

    Edit: Jk welt

  19. #2259
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

  20. #2260
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Page 113 of 647 FirstFirst ... 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 ... LastLast