Page 321 of 647 FirstFirst ... 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 ... LastLast
Results 6401 to 6420 of 12928
  1. #6401
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I always thought energy drinks and FGC were an odd mix, but then, probably not as odd as a country's tourism department being a sponsor...

  2. #6402
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Isn't lolmicrosoft sponsoring CEO this year?

  3. #6403
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    So you'll probably get to play the new console at CEO?

    (until the internet goes out at the venue then nothing works)

  4. #6404
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I remember the ceo venue has ass internet too.

  5. #6405
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    So who has mistakingly purchased injustice so far? Story mode is fun, yea yea blah blah...

  6. #6406
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Not me cuz I'm not retarded. Haven't been interested in the game at all.

  7. #6407
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

  8. #6408
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    From the evo ruleset page - http://shoryuken.com/2013/04/15/the-...t-and-ruleset/

    we also make sure that each match between any two players is determined by the best of 2-out-of-3 or 3-out-of-5 games, depending on the standard tournament rules adopted by the community for that game.
    lol, give MrWizard a yellow card

  9. #6409
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Incoming best 3/5 for TTT2 and 2/3 for marvel.

  10. #6410
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by NO NAME View Post
    So who has mistakingly purchased injustice so far? Story mode is fun, yea yea blah blah...
    Sponsor bought it for me, I estimate 4 hours til I'm bored.

  11. #6411
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Gotcha, I totally see what you mean. It would seem that FG players would want to more integrate into the general e-sports scene then where there is more blending of pots at a general tournament, because the fans of FGs seem to be very numerous and very devoted, which gets sponsors even if it isn't for consoles themselves, and just for products at the tournament. Does that make sense?
    There are actually MANY, many ways to sponsor for the scene. The problem is we don't have a well versed spokesman in any region of the US to strike a deal with investors, really. ARMSHOUSE in Europe has Triton, Energizer, Capcom, Twitch TV, Madcatz, Hauppauge, Sennheiser, and more as sponsors. I bolded the sponsors with huge potential. Europe may have the shittier overall scene when it comes to Marvel and AE, but they have a very close knit and well funded (sponsored) group of events.

    Other random companies could sponsor the FGC, if one spoke to the right people. Such as cola companies, e-cig companies, clothing companies, shoe companies, luggage companies, and more. There's so many ways to market FGC to the greater gaming community, but I don't think the FGC is ready for that big money just yet, hence the nerds acting like dumbshits when they are tossed a few dollars for winning XXX tournament.

    Ironically, Justin Wong spoke about this a long, long time ago.

  12. #6412
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Ironically, Justin Wong spoke about this a long, long time ago.
    Before he was like 'fuck the sponsors, let's split the pot'

    lol

  13. #6413
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Before he was like 'fuck the sponsors, let's split the pot'

    lol
    That's why it's ironic, haha.

    XD

    Yo JWong is OD when it comes to potsplitting. Like 100% pot split rate if 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

    I mean, who can forget the potsplit drama he had with Wolfkrone? I know I didn't. Kappa

  14. #6414
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Justin is smart about it. He would split the pot but still play the game to at least make it look good. He realized the fuckup this time which is why he almost immediately apologized.

    Chris G however, just think everybody in the world is out to get him.

  15. #6415
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I see you instigating that shit, Sho.

  16. #6416
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    I see you instigating that shit, Sho.
    You damn right I am. I'm bored at work. Also to get more viewers for The On Blast Show!

  17. #6417
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur


    Christopher Gonzalez ‏@NYChrisG 40m

    @ultradavid damn you want attention..... Pretty sad for a grown man.
    Expand

    David Philip Graham David Philip Graham ‏@ultradavid 37m

    @NYChrisG Don't try to tell me that this wasn't hilarious, because it was
    Expand

    Christopher Gonzalez Christopher Gonzalez ‏@NYChrisG 35m

    @ultradavid well then by all means continue laughing at ur own jokes. Hopefully you feel better about urself, and life can move forward. Lol
    Expand

    David Philip Graham David Philip Graham ‏@ultradavid 29m

    @NYChrisG Anyway I'll quit repurposing your words but there's a point in there I hope you'll recognize. Let's shake at the next tournament
    Expand

    Christopher Gonzalez Christopher Gonzalez ‏@NYChrisG 23m

    @ultradavid how about no, and say we did?
    Expand

    David Philip Graham David Philip Graham ‏@ultradavid 21m

    @NYChrisG Well I'll probably try anyway, but if you don't want to that's ok too
    Also this.

    I dislike Chris G, and lost all respect for UltraDavid over the last couple of months. This is hilarious to me.

  18. #6418
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Justin is smart about it. He would split the pot but still play the game to at least make it look good. He realized the fuckup this time which is why he almost immediately apologized.

    Chris G however, just think everybody in the world is out to get him.
    Chrisg also likes to troll and play with trolls though. Also gives no care.

  19. #6419
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Also this.

    I dislike Chris G, and lost all respect for UltraDavid over the last couple of months. This is hilarious to me.
    lol, Chris G, calling the kettle black

  20. #6420
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    lol, Chris G, calling the kettle black
    You mean a dude cuz he's white

Page 321 of 647 FirstFirst ... 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 ... LastLast