He knows injustice a lot more than most people at that venue, duh.
He knows injustice a lot more than most people at that venue, duh.
Alukard's wesker is so top tier... Think he might be better than yipes and rayray. He actually uses all of his tools, and has real combos.
Edit: Unrelated
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/04/17...ation-network/Namco Bandai is about to re-release Soulcalibur V as a digital download on Xbox Live’s Games on Demand and PlayStation Network. The downloadable version available on April 23 for $19.99.
Tom might be right, but my experience so far has been that its pretty easy to tech throws. None of those, "I teched that!" moments haha.
Is there a schedule anywhere?
Sunday April 21 – Semi-finals/Finals
10AM – P4U Top 4 or 6 (Main Stream), KOFXIII Top 4 or 6 (Stream 2)
11AM – MK Top 4 (Stream 2), ST Double Elim Tourney
11AM -TTT2 Top 6 or 8 (Main Stream)
12PM – SSFIV AE Semi-finals (Stream 2)
2PM – UMvC3 Semi-finals (Stream 2)
2PM – I:GUA Top 8 (Main Stream)
4PM – SFXTK Top 6 or 8 (Main Stream), ST Finals (Stream 2)
6PM – SSFIV AE Top 8 (Main Stream)
8PM-11PM – UMvC3 Top 8 (Main Stream)
From SRK, but that schedule seems off, and obviously there's no secondary stream because funkyp had car trouble otw to Civil War. Times are EST, but it's currently 1pm and they are just starting TTT2. I'm assuming AE/mvc3 Semis are going to be off stream while the top 8 of the others are on stream.
Playing some SFxTK online for a couple hours if anyone is interested
lol even Tekken commentators complaining how long TTT2 takes
lol I'm like, legitimately pretty crappy at SFxTK and 13-1 in ranked so far
that guy's hair, oh wow
Dat Sakura jump HP says fu to Cammy ;o
Can't say I've ever seen this matchup
THawk feels like he has no chance vs Guile but Min did quite well lol
Damnnnnnnn THawk!
YOLO HEADBUTT
That comeback by dieminion in the second game vs Nuckledu... that was sick. I still think SFxT is entertaining to watch, shiiiit. As long as there's variety and not Chun li/Rufus mirror matches.