man why is he not attempting the forward throw counterhit setup at all
man why is he not attempting the forward throw counterhit setup at all
I love that fs.mk(?) AA from Guile lol. Weirdest looking shit ever.
Because he's too busy getting mindfucked to get that going.
It's just odd, it does the exact same thing he's already doing, except it builds a bit of meter and you also don't have to manually time your meaties like he's doing
what the everloving scrubbucket finish lol
Chris Genius. His first SF4 major win? Good for him.
How was that a scrubbucket finish? Chrisg played smart, imo. In the beginning sets he was jumping and getting AA'd all day... that's scrub play.
RyRy's full of salt right now.
Dear god I think we found where they make Mortons at, rofl.
Dat Ironman
Alukard is so sick oh my god.
That followup was fucking awesome.
Did Alukard just groped his manboobs feeling himself between the rounds? Lol
Don't thank me, thank Mike Ross.
How bad did Alukard lose to Rayray? I was out for a split second.