Page 335 of 647 FirstFirst ... 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast
Results 6681 to 6700 of 12928
  1. #6681
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=342327


    injustice $35 at toysrus starting sunday lol

  2. #6682
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    wow, less than 2 weeks after launch. seems like a lot of recent big-name releases are getting deep discounts shortly after launch, but that has to be the quickest. even colonial marines stayed at $60 for a full month, i think.

  3. #6683
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/115...88#post5691088

    made an official thread in bg about cinderslam since we're sponsored by bg. give me a few posts to make it look cool plox.

  4. #6684
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn


  5. #6685
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    fucking....

  6. #6686
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    While sick, I still think his other ground grab combo with nova is more insane...



    Ground grab, no meter, no spencer, kills thor.

  7. #6687
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    What do you mean no meter? He straight up lvl 3s. Lol

  8. #6688
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Yeah, the other combo was way better because it leaves you fucking 3.5 meters positive. That's as good as an infinite and doesn't rely on silly TACs

  9. #6689
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    What do you mean no meter? He straight up lvl 3s. Lol
    He starts with 0 meter. The other one needs to start with 2 meters. I didn't say it was bad, just that I thought that this one was more insane. He also uses the restand with Spencer assist in the first combo, which adds a lot of damage and meter build to the combo. I'm 90% sure he could adjust the original combo to the new one and get similar meter gain and damage. And while still insane, it was "only" 1.5 meter positive, not 3.5. He also showed a way to get a Nova -> Strange FoF loops without the use of spencer or DHC.

  10. #6690
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    What does it matter when Nova is the point character. If Nova gets the throw then 9 times out of 10, spencer will be there for the scoop during the Strange combo.

  11. #6691
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    What does it matter when Nova is the point character. If Nova gets the throw then 9 times out of 10, spencer will be there for the scoop during the Strange combo.
    For his team? It probably does mean little, except for in situations where he doesn't have 2 meters, which is likely only the beginning of the match, and even then he can just nova combo -> crumple. For teams that use strange, but not Spencer (like mine) it means a whole hell of a lot.

  12. #6692
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,776
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I don't know why you wouldn't use Nova and Spencer together, they're so delicious with some kind of beam/drones/shopping cart thrown in.

  13. #6693
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I don't know why you wouldn't use Nova and Spencer together, they're so delicious with some kind of beam/drones/shopping cart thrown in.
    Because Nova/Dante is equally juicy. My team is Nova/Dante/Strange and the amount of tech for the team just to get into FoF loops is awesome. Dante is my favorite character in the game.

  14. #6694
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    So while people are theorycrafting away, there's a possibility that I may host an online SF4 room tonight.

    Want to see if my home connection can handle a good quality stream and online at the same time.

  15. #6695
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    So while people are theorycrafting away, there's a possibility that I may host an online SF4 room tonight.

    Want to see if my home connection can handle a good quality stream and online at the same time.
    ugh, g/f wants to do date night tonight, wanted to invite you yesterday but you switched to Marvel too fast lol

  16. #6696
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    ugh, g/f wants to do date night tonight, wanted to invite you yesterday but you switched to Marvel too fast lol
    !

    You should have invited anyways. SF4 is on my hard drive and I was testing. Would have been a good opportunity.

  17. #6697
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    also we got a Pazzo monthly on Saturday if you don't have anything going on this weekend

  18. #6698
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Can't, ex-roommate's (the one I didn't punch out) wedding. Otherwise I would.

    Would have loaned you the LGP too. Stupid easy to stream with. Especially PS3.

  19. #6699
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    So while people are theorycrafting away, there's a possibility that I may host an online SF4 room tonight.

    Want to see if my home connection can handle a good quality stream and online at the same time.
    I'll come join if I see you online. Haven't played for a long time though!

  20. #6700
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I can't

    Draft and writing a paper. On the plus side of leaving this place, I'll be home for a couple weeks in a couple weeks, so FiOs etc.

    Lemme know if any of you are going to ECT

Page 335 of 647 FirstFirst ... 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast