Galactus is MVC3's arcade mode boss character. There's a mode with him playable, but it's not endorsed.
It's just there because there will be some guy that will try to argue about letting him use Galactus.
EDIT: If I sound on edge, I apologize. The guy who manages our venue for our monthlies and is a long time player went missing last night when he was traveling to locals. His wife filed a missing persons report this morning. No accident reports have turned up yet, thankfully.
wow.... hope he's alright man.
Sounds like Oldboy. Hope he is ok!
boooo, my work added SRK to the web filter, at least BG was spared
SRK is fucking awful though, go to ehubs?
I use SRK strictly for Sakura boards/Chicago thread
Eventhubs is the place to be!
Shoryuken today = Ads / Random Music coming on / Some awful toolbar at the bottom that moves / Horrid forum layout / anything else awful and terrible
Not to mention shit gets posted days or weeks after it was on event hubs, lol. Also, I heard something about them not posting news relating to VxG (Tournament results, streams etc).
Oh, and good luck finding older tech in the forums, because all of the links are broken, and all the youtube videos are broken too (idk if they fixed it or not yet, I assume not).
That's the royal pain in the ass. Every time they swap forum software, their conversion tools don't do anything to the links.
Youtube shouldn't matter as long as they have the video's ID. Those can be retrieved easily.
It is true that they weren't posting VxG or The Fall Classic (Big E / Li Joe / Larry's new major) because the people who run the site are the biggest pieces of shit in the community. Any one who continues to work for the site can go set his or herself on fire.
Seriously. After learning about all this shit, I'm glad I'm not going to Evo. I'd much rather go to VxG. Not to mention the complete lack of EC road to evo events until WB was added. We still haven't seen the "receipts" from the donation drive.
Unrelated: Why aren't iplaywinner's twitch archives available anymore? Wanted to watch TSTS earlier but archives weren't there.
I want to see the show that JamesMK did last night. Anyone know where I would find this?
http://www.twitch.tv/theonblastshow
https://www.youtube.com/user/theonblastshow2012
Start with Twitch, work backwards.