Page 385 of 647 FirstFirst ... 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast
Results 7681 to 7700 of 12928
  1. #7681
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    2/3 Marvel the whole way through..? if so, that's fucking dumb.

  2. #7682
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    no i wasn't joking, i legitimately had no idea they were running some games to completion before sunday, haha.

    and yeah, no emergency release on the disc drive for PS3, it's a slot-load so you can't force it open like you can with the 360 trays. honestly losing the discs isn't a huge deal, used copies of super are dirt cheap (and i already have the DLC purchased) and i think i paid less than $20 for the disc version of AE last time around.

    still, it would've been nice if it could've happened when i was playing something off the hard rive/something i don't care about.

    edit- re: marvel, i believe others in here said it's only the initial pools prior to their respective finals that will be 2/3. everything after that will be 3/5

  3. #7683
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I forget all of my matchups now... ugh. Fuck Makoto mang.

  4. #7684
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I haven't played much lately either... Are you home now?

  5. #7685
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    I haven't played much lately either... Are you home now?
    No, in school until 15th.

    Best Deejay amirite?

  6. #7686
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Lol your deejay almost lost to my Hakan when I picked him by mistake lol

  7. #7687
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Lol your deejay almost lost to my Hakan when I picked him by mistake lol
    I always lose to Hakan lol.

    I'm convinced Makoto - Vega is 6-4 or 7-3...

  8. #7688
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Oh? I dunno. If Makoto is in she dominates but it's not that easy vs Vega

  9. #7689
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Oh? I dunno. If Makoto is in she dominates but it's not that easy vs Vega
    You can TK Axe kick all day and I literally can't do anything about it. Full screen punish any wall dives. Her dash is so fast that I can't even react to it with a cr. MP. I mean, I'm looking for any movement and I can't punish it at all. I've been pretty consistent with punishing dashes. In the corner it's gotta be 10-0. I press a button, I love 50% of my health, and thats with 1 bar. All her normals have insane frames and kill me...

  10. #7690
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Oh, and tack on that you can punish a whiffed ultra with ultra... ugh.

  11. #7691
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I love 50% of my health, and thats with 1 bar. All her normals have insane frames and kill me...

    playing footsies against makotos cr.mp

    Fuck that shit

  12. #7692
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    playing footsies against makotos cr.mp

    Fuck that shit
    I react to a whiffed normal? Oh my bad the frames are still ongoing so I get hit out of my normal's start up... I need to condition myself to reacting to her dash. Dunno why I don't react to hers but I react to others.


    ex grab has armor.. fuck makoto

  13. #7693
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    ggs ;o frankly I don't have any problems playing against deejay...unlike vs guile.

  14. #7694
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    I have way, way more problems vs. Deejay than Guile lol.

  15. #7695
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I have way, way more problems vs. Deejay than Guile lol.
    Because his shit auto corrects and fucks up the kunai vortex

  16. #7696
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    playing footsies against makotos cr.mp

    Fuck that shit
    "YOU PLAY THE CHEAPEST CHARACTERS FUCK THIS" ..... "remind me next time I complain about what just happened <______<"

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    You can TK Axe kick all day and I literally can't do anything about it. Full screen punish any wall dives. Her dash is so fast that I can't even react to it with a cr. MP. I mean, I'm looking for any movement and I can't punish it at all. I've been pretty consistent with punishing dashes. In the corner it's gotta be 10-0. I press a button, I love 50% of my health, and thats with 1 bar. All her normals have insane frames and kill me...
    Pro-tip: axe kick doesn't break armor unless ex. free crumple.

  17. #7697
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    ggs ;o frankly I don't have any problems playing against deejay...unlike vs guile.
    HEY, I BEAT YOU THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIMES WITH DEEJAY AS WITH VEGA (this is really sad).

    Sorry that last time my friend was talking to me about some bullshit company he is joining to make easy money or something (ACN or some stupid bullshit).

    I think you helped level up my Dj just beat 2 2k PP people back to back with him lmao. Having a real AA make online so free.

  18. #7698
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by warc View Post
    "YOU PLAY THE CHEAPEST CHARACTERS FUCK THIS" ..... "remind me next time I complain about what just happened <______<"
    we were talking about rose! that her fucking soul spiral is stupid safe. Shits gay and you know it >

  19. #7699
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    its only safe online. online rose2stronk.

  20. #7700
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Octo, can makoto actually combo after u2 like she could in 3S? After playing 3S again, i'm blown away how much of a monster she actually is in 3S over AE, especially her "i can stop everything i do and ex tsurugi" or AA tsurugi to get double hayate juggles. Lol

Page 385 of 647 FirstFirst ... 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 ... LastLast