Page 395 of 647 FirstFirst ... 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 7881 to 7900 of 12928
  1. #7881
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Mr. Wizard is the reason people think the EVO team is corrupt.

    Keits just sucks lol. I remember him losing every tourney and raging when Marvel 3 came out; he actually thought he was going to be competitve haha.

    I also remember when he was going to every tourney and trying to be the "it" commentator. Spooky straight told him to get off the mic and not to get back on one of his streams in the middle of the tourney haha. I think it was Final Round.

  2. #7882
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

  3. #7883
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    LOL, I hope he has to lose to Floe first round.

  4. #7884
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I see a solid number of the Boston guys making it out to ECT in those AE pools. Gridman and his brother Weaksauce, Merkilo, Lucky D, etc. No sign of Weirdo Neo though, which is odd because that dude travels to everything he can.

  5. #7885
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Damn so many killers in all the pools. Cammy and rufus great.

  6. #7886
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Hoping I get a relatively easy pool, my aim is to get out in losers. I think I have a fairly good shot with how I've been playing lately, pending the number of Cammys I run into. Really hoping I run into Ryu army, lol.

  7. #7887
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Damn so many killers in all the pools. Cammy and rufus great.
    lol.. just dont embarrass yourself... or us..

  8. #7888
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I also remember when he was going to every tourney and trying to be the "it" commentator. Spooky straight told him to get off the mic and not to get back on one of his streams in the middle of the tourney haha. I think it was Final Round.
    That would be correct - Final Round 14, same year as Bionic Arm and "I don't drop during Grand Finals."

  9. #7889
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Lucky D is really good. I try and watch him play a lot when I'm not playing myself.

  10. #7890
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    watching Calli's uploads, is AGE Mario G actually sponsored...? that Gouken was ass, against a Chun that was ass

  11. #7891
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Time to start my studying... Ugh such bad match ups for Vega too. Rufus is his worst and Cammy is 6-4 but still top 2 in the game. Just shipped all of my stuff to NJ yesterday, so it'll probably get there hopefully wednesday so I can have my good stick for Next Level. Fucking flight from 12-3, dunno when I'll get picked up from Philly, might try to take a bus or train (1.5 hr drive) and then a 2 hour drive to next level, stay there til 1 or 2 am and a 2 hour drive back... fuck. Sure next level will be packed for ECT so I'll be there until fucking 2 lol.

  12. #7892
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,900
    BG Level
    10

    Calli, do you have uploads of our matches the other day?

  13. #7893
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    nah, I still have a backlog of 30+ matches from my last monthly that I'm trying to work through, shit takes forever when I only get 2-3 hours a couple nights a week

  14. #7894
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    watching Calli's uploads, is AGE Mario G actually sponsored...? that Gouken was ass, against a Chun that was ass
    He's one of if not the actual best KOF players in the Midwest, that's what his sponsorship's from, he's played SF4 for like three weeks.

  15. #7895
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Ah OK, that makes more sense then. Must've glossed over his name if he was in any of the KOF uploads

  16. #7896
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    So I decided not to enter at Evo, but I will be there.

    I'm not interested in giving away $80 when I could just watch for $40, that and fuck waking up for pools. I will however bring an ASUS VH238H and a PS3.

    If Intel's Haswell comes out in June I will bring my PC as well. Since I will be upgrading my mobo, cpu and ram. Otherwise I wont bother, it's currently running a Phenom IIX4 from 2009 lol

  17. #7897
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    I will however bring an ASUS VH238H and a PS3.
    Prepare to be laughed at and ostracized by the XBLers.

    While I can understand saving 40 bucks, just feels wrong to attend a major (or the major or majors) and not compete even if you foresee yourself going 0 - 2 in every single game.

  18. #7898
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    Prepare to be laughed at and ostracized by the XBLers.

    While I can understand saving 40 bucks, just feels wrong to attend a major (or the major or majors) and not compete even if you foresee yourself going 0 - 2 in every single game.
    eh all tournament experience is good, and an additional $40 isn't much tacked on to the rest of the cost at EVO. To boot prior to UFGT I had gone 0-2 in every tournament I had entered and didn't go 0-2 at either major.

  19. #7899
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    Prepare to be laughed at and ostracized by the XBLers.

    While I can understand saving 40 bucks, just feels wrong to attend a major (or the major or majors) and not compete even if you foresee yourself going 0 - 2 in every single game.
    Evo uses PS3 which is why it is a better idea to practice on that console... the $40 isn't that big of a deal, it's really because I don't want to commit to pools

    And if I register that means I have to actually practice so I don't embarrass myself.

  20. #7900
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I get paid on Friday, I'm bout to be the biggest raffle monster! Also, gonna do money matches and all that jazz. My first major, gotta do it all!

Page 395 of 647 FirstFirst ... 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast