Page 418 of 647 FirstFirst ... 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast
Results 8341 to 8360 of 12928
  1. #8341
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Liroy just hates gg cuz he can't do a 2hit combo.

    And also, i don't recall marn winning tourneys, but then again streaming was almost nonexistent back then. I did play him when he was being trained by flashmetroid, he was horrible, but he talked mad shit. Worst of all, he raged so much when he lost matches.

  2. #8342
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    Marn, Flash, and Latif were the top 3 GG players in the US. HeartNana was ok when he was here.

  3. #8343
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck



    cj choking

  4. #8344
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Marn, Flash, and Latif were the top 3 GG players in the US. HeartNana was ok when he was here.
    Forgetting ElvenShadow

  5. #8345
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Forgetting ElvenShadow
    Chaotic Blue (i haven't followed him in forever), ElvenShadow, MarlinPie (went by Kyohei back then.)

  6. #8346
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    idk where blacksnake ranks there, he was more or less Elven's training partner but I don't think he was ever even with him...definitely the best of who currently still lives in the Midwest though, HeartNana and Elven both moved to GLORIOUS NIPPON

  7. #8347
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,724
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    His can a discussion of Marin not mention TvC or the snorlax jokes?

  8. #8348
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    Holy fuck fanatiq is a child
    Pretty much. I've lost most of my respect for him. Dude is still good at Marvel, however.

  9. #8349
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    Valle talking shit about Fanatiq now lol. Dude is just done in the community.

  10. #8350
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    I can't stand "Roleplaying" on games and forums etc, but this Victor Von dude on Facebook seriously cracks me up....he just went in on Dormammu's page....


  11. #8351
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    lmao

  12. #8352
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck



    Good interview, interviewer was obviously biased, but I still think it was some good shit.

    I'm dick riding etc. etc.

  13. #8353
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    Jesus that dude has put on some weight..lol

  14. #8354
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    that was a pretty good interview, i won't stop agreeing he is the best in marvel. we're all human, but he does get a lot of flak because of his rep. lol

  15. #8355
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    That was a shitty interview, just Chris given a soapbox to whine.
    He didn't even acknowledge that he fucked up on Twitter even when given an opportunity to apologize, he tried to put that on everyone else.

    Bitch please. And no, people aren't going to be blowing up twitter when you win. When its that commonplace, its not exciting. When people beat you that is monumental, especially when its someone no one's ever heard of.
    If I beat Infiltration at a major that shit would be all over the place because no one knows who the fuck I am. It'd be some out of nowhere shit. Kinda like when Gamerbee won EVO. Some (but very very few) people knew who he was but he was largely unknown and came out with Adon who no one thought was all that great at the time.

    Its just common sense.


    I don't hate the dude, he does put in work and he deserves the wins but he has no fucking common sense.

  16. #8356
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,591
    BG Level
    10

    Chris G just needs to learn it's lonely at the top son.

  17. #8357
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    The only thing I'll say is, I've never heard anyone say "You deserved this win Chris" after his countless major wins. Even his CW win in SF was met with some criticism "Nerf sakura" etc. People respect Wong even after a loss, but no one really does Chrisg. I agree Hiro, lol.

    Also, Welt is fucking going IN on that Dr. Doom FB lmao.

  18. #8358
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    Dude, I am loving this for some reason hahahahaha

  19. #8359
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,831
    BG Level
    10

    I am Brian lol:


  20. #8360
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Skullgirls confirmed for JP arcades lol

Page 418 of 647 FirstFirst ... 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 ... LastLast