Page 435 of 647 FirstFirst ... 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast
Results 8681 to 8700 of 12928
  1. #8681
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    lol Papa Keits.

  2. #8682
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    When you're boycotting the tournament you don't play any games period, not just when you're facing a teammate.
    Sometimes, just sometimes, you don't see the brackets when you're playing, until you go to play your next game... Or something could happen that causes you to leave the tournament...

  3. #8683
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I'm sick of seeing this 'I don't wanna play a teammate' bullshit. That's still so stupid in a scene like this. Just play your match. If you win, awesome. if you get bodied..oh fucking well.

  4. #8684
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    YUKIKO MAI WAIFU

    Edit: Wow BananaKen's Shadow Labrys just bodied LordKnight

  5. #8685
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    YUKIKO MAI WAIFU
    And this is the moment you realize LK is in the tournament.

  6. #8686
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    And this is the moment you realize LK is in the tournament.
    Except LK didn't beat him lol (he lost to Shadow Labrys and Aigis)

  7. #8687
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Instant kill omggggggggggggggg

    To win the tournament rofl

  8. #8688
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    oh my fucking god that was crazy lol

  9. #8689
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Was watching that and Divekick but when I saw that, I actually stood up. That was crazy. Also, Valle's tweets right now are godlike LOL.

  10. #8690
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,951
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    And people didn't believe me when I said that matchup was in slab's favor
    LK basically spent 90% of every round blocking >:/

    $50 we'll see some pocket Chies for EVO

    Edit: Also, archive is already up
    http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/b/408623896

  11. #8691
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Noooooooooooooooooooo King of Bums ; ;

  12. #8692
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    He won a major last year too. Forgot which.
    I'm pretty sure the last thing he won was MWC in 2010 <_<

    the final was also against Wolfkrone

  13. #8693
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    ugh more mystery tournament before marvel? Ugh.

  14. #8694
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    LOL YEEEES. DDR PAD SC?!

  15. #8695
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    ugh more mystery tournament before marvel? Ugh.
    it's soulcalibur on DDR pads, how on earth can you complain about that

  16. #8696
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    it's soulcalibur on DDR pads, how on earth can you complain about that
    I posted that before it was revealed.

  17. #8697
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Link for the stream + chat?

  18. #8698
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Just take a break and do something else man. Their scheduling has been right on time so just come back in an hour lol

  19. #8699
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    anddd he DQ'd him for a pause, fuck that bro lol.

  20. #8700
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    That dude's a fgt LOL

Page 435 of 647 FirstFirst ... 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 ... LastLast