Page 451 of 647 FirstFirst ... 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast
Results 9001 to 9020 of 12928
  1. #9001
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Sakura is going to disappear competively next patch <_<

  2. #9002
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I highly doubt that.

    Also, how many entrants were there for Evo last year?

  3. #9003
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I highly doubt that.

    Also, how many entrants were there for Evo last year?
    What game?

  4. #9004
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    What game?
    I meant how many attended? like overall

  5. #9005
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

  6. #9006
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    3500, goddamn.

    VxG has 600 right now :/

  7. #9007
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    If anyone expects a new event to come close to the numbers of an established event that's been around for over a decade... they are not usin' that ol' noggin.

    EDIT: Not to mention there's a bunch of people who feel there's some sorta shady element to the folks behind the scenes (mostly due to the involvement of Triforce)
    Realistically, there's no way this would go super great until next year at the bare minimum if everyone is shown a good time this year.

  8. #9008
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    If anyone expects a new event to come close to the numbers of an established event that's been around for over a decade... they are not usin' that ol' noggin.

    EDIT: Not to mention there's a bunch of people who feel there's some sorta shady element to the folks behind the scenes (mostly due to the involvement of Triforce)
    Realistically, there's no way this would go super great until next year at the bare minimum if everyone is shown a good time this year.
    Oh, for sure and I didn't mean to imply that. I was just curious in comparing them.

    On another note, Dante has too much shit that I can use but it's super hard. I absolutely love this character, can spend so much time just making different things work.

  9. #9009
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Makoto is such a weird match up LOL

  10. #9010
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Too bad our connection suck ass...

  11. #9011
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Yeah I haven't landed a single cr.MP link after the axe kick

  12. #9012
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Yo octo.Those setups!

  13. #9013
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Ggs man, good fun.

  14. #9014
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    That one round where neither of us can punish for the kill I was lmao...

  15. #9015
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn


  16. #9016
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Watch my shitty video assholes.



    Also, Yipes' godlike video


  17. #9017
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    171
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Not sure where to ask but this seems to be the right place.
    I just started playing street fighter 4 (picked it up on one of the steam sales)
    but this 360 pad ain't cutting it could someone recommend a stick that wont break the bank for a beginner, was hoping maybe I could use it for emu as well like shumps

  18. #9018
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Buy a MadCatz Tournament Edition stick.

  19. #9019
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,108
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    yeah, if you wait 'til a major tournament, madcatz always does promo codes that will cut the price down considerably. i know they were selling the MLG sticks for like $80 a month or so ago.

  20. #9020
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

Page 451 of 647 FirstFirst ... 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 ... LastLast