Page 475 of 647 FirstFirst ... 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 ... LastLast
Results 9481 to 9500 of 12928
  1. #9481
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Wow, NGL Chris has gotten DQ'd three times on Pandaxgaming

    He does a FT5 set gets to 4-0 and picks his opponents character lol
    Who is NGL Chris and what is going on with pandaxgaming?

  2. #9482
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Who is NGL Chris and what is going on with pandaxgaming?
    Pandaxgaming does weekly online tournaments on XBL

    Some of the people they have had are:

    JayceTheAce
    Latif
    NGL Chris (DRS Chris)
    NGL Filipinoman (DRS Filipinoman)
    Alex Valle
    BSIDA916
    AlexTMyers
    Dbjoseph
    Snakeeyes
    iPeru

    eh, I'm sure there are more, but Latif and Chris are regulars on these

  3. #9483
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Pandaxgaming does weekly online tournaments on XBL

    Some of the people they have had are:

    JayceTheAce
    Latif
    NGL Chris (DRS Chris)
    NGL Filipinoman (DRS Filipinoman)
    Alex Valle
    BSIDA916
    AlexTMyers
    Dbjoseph
    Snakeeyes
    iPeru

    eh, I'm sure there are more, but Latif and Chris are regulars on these
    Oh, DRS Chris. That's funny.

  4. #9484
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Evo AE top 8 will be 3/5 and marvel will be 3/5 starting after pools.

    With TTT2 being 3/5 and KoF... just being there... Evo sounds long and boring and fraud-like. Melee better get main stream time.

  5. #9485
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    AE top 32 should be 3/5, imo.

  6. #9486
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,694
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    That many matches 3/5 would take forever.

  7. #9487
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Anyone know where I can find info on projectile durabilities for umvc? I found a very good list, but it's missing all of Strange's info on it, so I'm worried about it being slightly outdated.

  8. #9488
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Energizer Fighting Championships at Dreamhack a.k.a. Infiltration's rent/travel money:

    http://www.twitch.tv/armshouse

    (My embedding is bad and I do feel bad)

  9. #9489
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    Energizer Fighting Championships at Dreamhack a.k.a. Infiltration's rent/travel money:

    http://www.twitch.tv/armshouse

    (My embedding is bad and I do feel bad)
    Who sent him to losers?

  10. #9490
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Popi, a Swedish Cammy.

    Swedonia prevails~

    wtf Infil sticking to Ryu the entire GF

  11. #9491
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Yet ANOTHER Cammy winning a tournament filled with much more skilled players...LOL

  12. #9492
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Why did he choose Ryu vs Cammy? Oh well, Infil lost to another cammy.

  13. #9493
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Fraudulence...

  14. #9494
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I feel I must switch main to Cammy, it is a matter of national pride.

  15. #9495
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    LOL, same thing I always say just quoted by F Champ:

    Champ: "Yup once again another Cammy player that u never heard before won a Major lol he beat infiltration Twice..."

  16. #9496
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    As Dieminion puts it:

    "BTW @RnxPopi is not a random player. He is one of the best European Cammy's . Those that travel to Europe knows this ."

  17. #9497
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,694
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    If anyone missed the marvel exhibition they had at GUTS tonight, Ray Ray was going completely ham (mags/doom/sent). He was dropping comboes left and right, but my god, if he gets some of that shit locked down by EVO.

  18. #9498
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Funny how Dieminion always knows these people.

    Also, Sako's wife has been compiling a list of JP players that are coming to EVO.

    http://w.livedoor.jp/ocv/d/EVO2013

  19. #9499
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    That's a pretty sick list.

  20. #9500
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    1 JP skullgirls player. lol

Page 475 of 647 FirstFirst ... 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 ... LastLast