Page 486 of 647 FirstFirst ... 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 ... LastLast
Results 9701 to 9720 of 12928
  1. #9701
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    Like I said, EVO is entirely based on your draw of brackets. You could get a pretty easy pool, or you could get a pool with players from 5 different countires.

  2. #9702
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    tbh I'm more worried about characters than players. I think I could manage to lose to even a mediocre Balrog or Bison, but if I drew Ryu Army I'd feel pretty confident.

  3. #9703
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    I challenge you with my Ryu!!!!

  4. #9704
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    One of our better locals is a really solid one, and usually every week I log a total of 2~ hours against him...we've had a lot of new guys showing up recently who all play Ryu and I've been dropping like 20-30 streaks on them. One of them almost had me a couple weeks ago but I got him with U2 between max range cr.mk > hado, he was like "well that fucking sucks, but I think I have you figured out now"...I double P'd him the next one and he just sat staring at the screen for a couple of minutes, lol.

    Matchup got much easier once I started looking for them having two bars + Ultra and stopped walking up to them and pressing buttons on knockdown like an idiot.

  5. #9705
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    Lol....well damn, I still challenge you!!!

  6. #9706
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    There is a ton of strong players at SouthEast Major...wow. Guess that is where they all chose to go before EVO.

  7. #9707
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'll probably be home Sunday if you're around, got locals tonight and a tourney tomorrow. Is MWC this week or next?

  8. #9708
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    It is tomorrow. Not 100% if I am even going lol. Drinking tonight sounds more fun.

  9. #9709
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    There is a ton of strong players at SouthEast Major...wow. Guess that is where they all chose to go before EVO.
    Just doing a quick search from a Korean perspective, a roundtrip ticket to Singapore is literally 1/3 the price of a ticket to anywhere in the US with a tournament. I can't imagine it being much different for JP, CN, HK, or lolAUS players either.

  10. #9710
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    It is tomorrow. Not 100% if I am even going lol. Drinking tonight sounds more fun.
    lol for once I'm not drinking at locals, Stanley Cup playoffs have had me shitfaced every other day and my liver is starting to wtf me

  11. #9711
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah, even the AUS crew is there...lol I am not sure why though...those dudes are horrible.

  12. #9712
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Yeah, even the AUS crew is there...lol I am not sure why though...those dudes are horrible.
    I have no idea how those hobos in AUS put on one of the best tournaments of the year every year, but god bless 'em.

  13. #9713
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    They are some straight UGLY and SMELLY mofos too man...they were all in my room EVO 2010....

    Extremely nice though; I'll give them that.

  14. #9714
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    I have no idea how those hobos in AUS put on one of the best tournaments of the year every year, but god bless 'em.
    Lol. No Marlinpie makes SS this year sad

    They got what? 1 marvel player (antman) and hes not that good.

  15. #9715
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    So the shittiest game has no competition at SS? I'm ok with that.

  16. #9716
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    So the shittiest game has no competition at SS? I'm ok with that.
    Marvel is the truth, shut your whore mouth!

  17. #9717
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    This is why you aren't good at anything.

    EDIT: Sorry, I'm drunk. That was mean for no reason.

  18. #9718
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,890
    BG Level
    10

    It is ok to be mean to Liroy.

  19. #9719
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ahahahahah

    also I forgot about the Korea thing, I was like wtf dude it's only 10am

  20. #9720
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Nigga it's like 12:30AM Friday night/Saturday morning for me

Page 486 of 647 FirstFirst ... 436 476 484 485 486 487 488 496 536 ... LastLast