Page 500 of 647 FirstFirst ... 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 ... LastLast
Results 9981 to 10000 of 12928
  1. #9981
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Infrit is in High School

    Well at least he was when I was playing at Frank and Sons. His Cammy is ok
    LOL. I did not know this. I thought he was like 28 or something. That explains the hair and douchey attitude lol.

  2. #9982
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Liroy is right that most of the best EC Marvel players either didn't go or weren't playing Marvel seriously then.

    I think Dieminion will make top 8 at this year's EVO for Marvel. It is hard to say wtihout seeing the brackets, but he is impressive lately.

    Champ also shouldn't have made it passed Chris last year; all Chris has to do was do Morrigan's ground super lol. Instead, he hard tagged? lol

  3. #9983
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I also said the Runback was pretty much unwatchable nowadays too when Shine was making those comments.

    But just like Moons, Rayray, or Alukard, locals are irrelevant.

  4. #9984
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinebox View Post
    Infrit is in High School

    Well at least he was when I was playing at Frank and Sons. His Cammy is ok
    Are you serious? That nigga looks 30.

  5. #9985
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I think he will too. People that play him every damn week have a hard time dealing with his bullshit, let alone people that have never experienced it before. Tbh, everyone makes a big deal about chris's team because it's so suffocating, but there's a lot of characters that dieminion's team like... completely shuts down, and I have no idea how to fight it lol. VJoe is underrated. He's the true king of lame.

    If Infrit makes top 8 at evo, I'll bow down to WC for the next 3 months.

  6. #9986
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I also said the Runback was pretty much unwatchable nowadays too when Shine was making those comments.

    But just like Moons, Rayray, or Alukard, locals are irrelevant.
    You can still judge talent from locals, and WC is ASS tier.

  7. #9987
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Last thought before going to bed, in response to Welt.

    My best guesses on top 8 for Marvel at Evo would be Champ, Chrisg, PR Rog, KBR (yarly), Dieminion, and 3 randoms.

    Rayray will be knocked out in pools from a random hard drive drop and accidentally getting Doom's level 3 on a TAC.

  8. #9988
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Also, alot of this is random guessing since Majors this year seem alot more segmented, not as much traveling around by players.

    CEO definitely gonna be a big litmus test for what to expect from Evo, in addition to Scorpions falling from the sky.

  9. #9989
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Last thought before going to bed, in response to Welt.

    My best guesses on top 8 for Marvel at Evo would be Champ, Chrisg, PR Rog, KBR (yarly), Dieminion, and 3 randoms.

    Rayray will be knocked out in pools from a random hard drive drop and a accidentally getting Doom's level 3 on a TAC.
    I can only see PR Rog getting top 8 if he gets a favorable bracket. I still think that Combo would body the entire WC if he could compete. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if Green ace made top 8, also you forgot to put flocker in there. Nits dickriding aside, I think that almost every major he has been to in the past year he was in GF and played Chrisg. And once he beat him.

  10. #9990
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    RayRay will make at least top 16. He is really, really good now.

  11. #9991
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Also, alot of this is random guessing since Majors this year seem alot more segmented, not as much traveling around by players.

    CEO definitely gonna be a big litmus test for what to expect from Evo, in addition to Scorpions falling from the sky.
    Disagree. There will be sandbagging at CEO.

  12. #9992
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    No I didn't forget to put Flocker in there.

  13. #9993
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    RayRay will make at least top 16. He is really, really good now.
    He is the most knowledgeable person about the game, IMO. Maybe only Bum knows more, but no one knows what the fuck bum knows.

  14. #9994
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    No I didn't forget to put Flocker in there.
    Then you are seriously dumb, lol. He made top 8 last year, is for all intents and purposes, the only person to beat chrisg since he switched to Vergil. Flocker over KBR and PR Rog easy

  15. #9995
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Having opinions on a game that by design that is random as fuck makes you stupid, who knew.

    And since you have the memory of a goldfish, results from last years Evo apparently don't count anymore according to you, and Chrisg has lost since he switched to Vergil to multiple people, but it was probably hard to see the stream with Chrisg's nuts blocking your view.

  16. #9996
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,737
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    K, last post of the night on the reals. Fucking way too late to be arguing on the webs with godamn government job hours.

    Since you'd probably pull out a lolps3 argument here, Chrisg was using Vergil during SCR, when Rog beat him. Infrit was also top 8 at that tournament, which to knowledge is the only major he's attended since last evo. Could be wrong there, I didn't watch NCR so idk.

  17. #9997
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Nevermind, I was thinking of someone else. Infrit is actually 26 he doesn't leave SoCal and the only time he did was for Evo.

    It was those DRS now NGL Kids that are in High School... Filipinoman class of 2013.

  18. #9998
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,410
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjskater View Post
    Are you serious? That nigga looks 30.
    infrit is 26-27, his facebook says he graduated 2005

  19. #9999
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Milks View Post
    infrit is 26-27, his facebook says he graduated 2005
    my nigga 05 too

  20. #10000
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,486
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


    (PS3/360)
    Girl Fight is an arcade-style 3D fighting game, where fierce femme fatales dominate the arena. Featuring eight lethal ladies each with deadly sex appeal, these girls can devastate their opponents using conventional combat techniques and metaphysical powers. Girl Fight brings intuitive fighting mechanics with slick animations to deliver a fun fighting experience that’s easy on the eyes.
    http://microprose.com/microprose_game/girl-fight/

Page 500 of 647 FirstFirst ... 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 ... LastLast