Page 531 of 647 FirstFirst ... 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 ... LastLast
Results 10601 to 10620 of 12928
  1. #10601
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    lol or not, Daigo's in two pools

  2. #10602
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

  3. #10603
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    training at fgtv for the next two weeks. I have faith he makes it to top 16!

  4. #10604
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    C1

    Kurokiba
    Chris G
    Onlinetony
    Aquasilk

    Chris G is going to get some stream time <.<

  5. #10605
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Best player in C6 is probably Weaksauce

  6. #10606
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Damnnnnnnn, this KOF pool is insane.

    http://evo2013.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/kof13_h53.html

  7. #10607
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Oh fuck me, just read Deejay's story. OMG tomorrow's OnBlastShow will be so OD I don't even know.

  8. #10608
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Raynel Hidalgo ‏@RayRay19wun 16m
    Bitch bad women good
    Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

    Wow, lol. This day.

  9. #10609
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9



    Tests basically showing the Avermedia LGP is lag free.

    Edit: damnnn Abegen and his roommate are in the same pool lol, nothing like traveling thousands of miles to play your roommate (potentially)

  10. #10610
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    A10

    NGL Filipinoman
    KichijojiKen
    801 Strider

    Yeah some of these pools are going to change

  11. #10611
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Since I clearly only pay attention to EC who is Strider? Who does he play?

  12. #10612
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Abel / Makoto

  13. #10613
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post


    Tests basically showing the Avermedia LGP is lag free.

    Edit: damnnn Abegen and his roommate are in the same pool lol, nothing like traveling thousands of miles to play your roommate (potentially)
    1. Still USB 2.0
    2. Still wouldn't trust the passthrough

  14. #10614
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    10,942
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Abel / Makoto
    He played Evil Ryu at CEO in teams and in singles. He still plays Abel in certain matchups but I'm almost certain he's switched his main.

  15. #10615
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,863
    BG Level
    6

    how do i beat the sako

  16. #10616
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion View Post
    how do i beat the sako
    be better than mago and fuudo

  17. #10617
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    2. Still wouldn't trust the passthrough
    This lol, I'm sure it's actually fine, and it seems like an amazing all-around product, but I don't think I'd ever run through anything more than the splitter before it hits my monitor.

  18. #10618
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    http://evo2013.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/mvc3_h6.html

    only real name in my pool is Wentinel. Also, the guy i'm against round one is tied for last place in his local ranbat. I think I'm officially going to try to make this bracket.

  19. #10619
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Good luck vs the random mexican. Also, I coulda SWORN I heard someone, somewhere mention the name rar-men whether it was stream chat or on twitter, so maybe he is a known player from japan?

  20. #10620
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Look at this way Raggy, if you win you get to play either Flocker or AlexTMyers and if you get past them, you'll win a date with Justin Wong

    If you lose you get to play Flocker or AlexTMyers

Page 531 of 647 FirstFirst ... 481 521 529 530 531 532 533 541 581 ... LastLast