Page 546 of 647 FirstFirst ... 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 ... LastLast
Results 10901 to 10920 of 12928
  1. #10901
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Lol, just giving you a hard time since you never settle on a team ;o you're never getting better if you pick a new character too often.
    I think the worst part is I spend entirely too much time on dante, that the rest of my time is devoted to finding a new character... and I wind up messing around with him... instead of learning to play strange. I don't even have a bnb with strange, just abcd super lol. I just play smart with strange, that's the thing. Counter supers, punishing assists with the book and the like. I don't spend too much time pressing buttons so I don't get hit often and just chip people out with supers since I have infinite meter from me/my opponent not finishing combos lol.

    And now I find myself watching the same combofiend videos I've watched twice already all from the perspective of what champ is doing with dormammu -.-

  2. #10902
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    -.- sorry. no one explores or cares MvC3 in this thread, I always forget. (Dormammu is my man, I promise...I think....maybe)
    I care, but I don't explore since I play pretty simple characters (mixes of Nova, Wolvie, Spencer, Sentinel, Wesker, Taskmaster).

  3. #10903
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I care, but I don't explore since I play pretty simple characters (mixes of Nova, Wolvie, Spencer, Sentinel, Wesker, Taskmaster).
    I play (imo) the simplest char in SF4, so I like very versatile characters in marvel. I can get 10 full seconds in SF4 without pressing a single button. No setups to memorize or practice, only 3 combos to even know, no block strings, very few frame traps. No ultra combos to practice. Dante has synergy with everyone and I absolutely love it.

  4. #10904
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    i play umvc3 casually im super bad at it but i do enjoy it
    3 teams
    cap'n- ryu- senti/doom
    c.viper,trish,doom
    trish,wessssker,doom with this team i can get 1.1million with 3 bars in the corner bnb > call missiles > air beam super > missiles otg > boomerange super > super jump > air beam super
    i loved trish didn't know how to play/combo with her till i saw this shit


    characters i enjoy but i would never use in a tournament settings cuz dropped combos all day Nova,spencer, Chris

  5. #10905
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    I just picked Firebrand, memorize some unblockable setups and just play lol. I have like no combos

  6. #10906
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I realize I play mvc3 like I play SF4, I hate being in people's faces lol. I just found out the other day that I can plinkdash with strange, I thought he was wavedash only, so I only ever tried to wavedash lol. Stiff ass plinkdash. Need to work on canceling air S into Hammer, and airplay tho. I have a feeling dormammu's incoming with jam session is mad cheap.

    Don't get me wrong, I love to play SF4 still, but I feel like I don't get much out of training mode besides practicing like 3 combos or punishing to specific things, but I don't know those specific things unless I play other people!

  7. #10907
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    LOL!!!!!!!!


  8. #10908
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I just had the best/heartiest laugh I've had in quite some time after seeing that.

  9. #10909
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Laugh is going to beat up Uncle Jesse first. Good thing he's on Calli's side of the pool <.<

  10. #10910
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    lol.. whats up with yipes picture in it? i get the rest but yipes?

  11. #10911
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Just because he's yipes I guess, and his face. Kinda feel bad cuz he doesn't have anything to do with it. I think also it's hilarious about them bad mouthing Nina. Someone said something about "Ask LI Joe for her nudes, or ask marlinpie why they broke up, or ask someone why she's in japan." I've been wondering why she was in japan for a minute now lol

  12. #10912
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    YOOO FUCKING ON BLAST SON.

    http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/c/2519656?t=57m28s

    This nigga fucking went IN.

  13. #10913
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    I love Slasher haha. Looks like Liroy gets everything from le Reddit.

  14. #10914
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I love Slasher haha. Looks like Liroy gets everything from le Reddit.
    YUP. Hate the community, hate the posters, but I still go there everyday for something funny every once in a while. Also, I don't have an account and don't post so don't get it twisted. I saw that noel pic before you posted it but I didn't feel like perpetuating the shit lol.

  15. #10915
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Go for it, who cares lawl

  16. #10916
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Holy God, the "Wake me up when Cross Tekken ends" song on the OBS was GODLIKE LOL

  17. #10917
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Holy God, the "Wake me up when Cross Tekken ends" song on the OBS was GODLIKE LOL
    Let me know if anything interesting happened.

  18. #10918
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    LOL!!!!!!!!

    Lol, saw that earlier. Yo, they blowing up Nina and Kayane now too. Those Stream Monsters, god damn.

  19. #10919
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Apparently PR Balrog fucked Kayane hahaha

  20. #10920
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Apparently the phone is a hand-me-down from Marn to Noel as well.

    Dun dun dun.

    The Kayane thing is something I didn't even know. Quite the shock cuz she's hot as fuck.

Page 546 of 647 FirstFirst ... 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 ... LastLast