Page 547 of 647 FirstFirst ... 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 597 ... LastLast
Results 10921 to 10940 of 12928
  1. #10921
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Apparently PR Balrog fucked Kayane hahaha
    Really? Goddamn lol.

  2. #10922
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    FChamp gettiing it in on Kineda's wife too >_>

    Damn son. Noel bopped a chick and opened a can of worms on pro-hoes.

  3. #10923
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Apparently PR Balrog fucked Kayane hahaha
    well then, I take back every bad thing I ever said about him

  4. #10924
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    well then, I take back every bad thing I ever said about him
    ^ Shake his hand and give him a pat on the back at EVO please.

  5. #10925
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    THE QUESTION IS, WHO HAS NINA FUCKED CUZ ILL TAP THAT STILL.

  6. #10926
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    THE QUESTION IS, WHO HAS NINA FUCKED CUZ ILL TAP THAT STILL.
    Sanford Kelly.

    Kappa

  7. #10927
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Real talk, we are a sad lot. Like 15 people jumped in the thread when we started talking about hoes. Never gonna make it to eSports.

  8. #10928
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Interrupting this pro hoe talk for a sec...

    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ya...ysm?c=activity

    Yatagarasu to use GGPO's netcode.

  9. #10929
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Sanford Kelly.

    Kappa
    Sanford, Rog, Marlin, Prob. Rayray, as long as there's no marns floes, jwong or noels. I wonder if she scissor'd Persia.

    Also@Sho, that's why I didn't bring it up, lol.

    But seriously, I'd never fuck a pro hoe, date outside the FGC ya'll.

  10. #10930
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

  11. #10931
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,960
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    http://youtu.be/EK9Zqc6jW1U?t=19m35s

    Did that nigga just fap while on stream? (he was doing that for like 3 minutes straight)

  12. #10932
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Sanford, Rog, Marlin, Prob. Rayray, as long as there's no marns floes, jwong or noels. I wonder if she scissor'd Persia.

    Also@Sho, that's why I didn't bring it up, lol.

    But seriously, I'd never fuck a pro hoe, date outside the FGC ya'll.
    lol only reason I wouldn't is b/c I wouldn't want my girl to be able to beat me in SF

  13. #10933
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Where's all this shit talking going down anyway?

  14. #10934
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Reddit, unfortunately, with a sock account.

  15. #10935
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    LOL that was terrible

  16. #10936
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Link me bros I wanna see the FGC dramas.

  17. #10937
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/commen...ro_hoe_fucker/

    Halfway down

    So, when are we going to talk about Nina? If you want to know the truth, try asking LI JOE for her nude pics, they should still be on his phone. Or you could ask Marlin why they broke up.. or why she moved to Japan.
    All the top players fuck around and keep it within the circle. Ask PR Rog how it was when he blasted his load on Kayane. Theres a lot of dirty little secrets, too much tape to go through but the NSA will prevail.
    Still think this is funny but I didn't bother to post it yet.



    Spooky is awesome.

    @teamspooky 2m
    @JayViscant once an evo champ, now disillusioned poet, fgc stay free. -haiku

  18. #10938
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    http://www.twitch.tv/eg_jwong/b/424984438?t=194m13s

    Fanatiq sucks dick, but god damn at this.

  19. #10939
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    lol

  20. #10940
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/eg_jwong/b/424984438?t=194m13s

    Fanatiq sucks dick, but god damn at this.
    Haha why is Marn such a choke artist.

Page 547 of 647 FirstFirst ... 497 537 545 546 547 548 549 557 597 ... LastLast