God damn, Smash is going to be EXTRA hype now, haha.
Fuck me, I want to be there for Max CPM Smash hype now, fuck.
God damn, Smash is going to be EXTRA hype now, haha.
Fuck me, I want to be there for Max CPM Smash hype now, fuck.
Now people that denounced Nintendo will start buying their products again!
So P4A finals back to Friday?
BananaKen vs LordKnight 3.0
Wonder if Nintendo will release any kind of public apology for this lol
Jebailey giving triforce credit, and triforce saying that the community got it done together.
What world is this I'm not sure I'm awake right now.
Lol, Triforce posted a tweet stating he's gonna have an interview with Reggie Fils Aime of Nintendo on competitive gaming, then immediately took it down.
Oh snap.
Edit: and it's back-- https://twitter.com/EMP_TriForce_GM/...87256692785152
Haaaaa.
In other news, SRK website got shut completely the fuck down because the FGC/Smash Drama became the number 1 topic on Reddit.
God damn, the FGC is too stronk when we come together, wtf, lol.
Dr. Fate also to be announced at EVO for Injustice as the 5th DLC character by Ed Boon.
Yeah, and it's actually even worse than just that. If you look at the bracket, BananaKen would have to get through Die-Chan's Mitsuru before he ever gets to fight LordKnight.
Meanwhile, LK's got TLoc (mitsuru mirror, therefore random), Grover (probably best NA narukami after SKD?) and either Kazunoko or Shinsyn to worry about. Shit's gonna be mad hype. And then there's all the japanese killers after that on the other side of the bracket, lol
https://twitter.com/LordKnightBB/sta...23030368387073
Edit: Also relevant https://twitter.com/Totalbiscuit/sta...27835321118720
Thats good for Nintendo... but this shouldnt of happened in the first place.
What kind of nub goes to EVO and doesn't stay for Sunday night? FAIL
Welt are you going to be at Evo?
Nope not this year ;/ I'll be there next year with a suite.
well good news I guess is my living room tv apparently has the same lag as the Asus monitors lol, was able to get some combo practice in...got like nine alarms set for this early ass flight tomorrow