So apparently you can win a PS4 if you can beat Tom Brady at Injustice during SDCC.
Time to learn some Superman and hopefully f23 my way to glory.
So apparently you can win a PS4 if you can beat Tom Brady at Injustice during SDCC.
Time to learn some Superman and hopefully f23 my way to glory.
AE or Marvel onry!
Paris seriously has to be the worst phone reception I've gotten in any public building ever
Korea vs Mexico 5v5 in KoF http://www.twitch.tv/cafeid/old
Not sure if care
Looks like Nemo is the big threat of Marvel, lol.
As I expected.
Apparently CVS2 is coming to PSN next week, it's just the emulated PS2 version though.
wasn't streamed afaik.
He bopped Moons 8-0 or something, Rog was like "He has weaknesses to expose" Says the guy who got beat by him twice in long sets. Still though.. Nemoooo.
I like how everyone is talking like Nemo is new. >_>
Just about all of the Dr. Strange tech that's being used was originated from him. Of course he's bopping fools left and right, lol.
He's also a crazy ass Guilty Gear player, if that puts things into perspective.
Finally pulled out of the CafeId suite. The hype levels in that room were wack as fuck though. Top 8 is going to be something this year.
I heard Oscar invited the JP dudes to join the KoF 5v5, and they turned him down ㅠㅠ
I went and saw Absinth at caesars instead of looking for games. No regrets. That show was dope as fuck. Neil patrick harris was a row infront of me and a dude that looked a LOT like killerkai kept getting called a Gaysian by the host.
In fighting game news, i'll have a room at the paris tomorrow.
Moons is absolutely fucked up right now, lmao.
Also welt, KBrad is in Vegas.
so where's the P4A stream going to take place?
www.twitch.tv/finestko ?