Page 586 of 647 FirstFirst ... 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 ... LastLast
Results 11701 to 11720 of 12928
  1. #11701
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Persona stream is up.

    Edit: official streams are also up.

  2. #11702
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I do not want 9 more chars

  3. #11703
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Unless they're making new characters, adding in that many would either be giving us rehashes (Charlie, etc) or characters that I just can't see functioning in the SF4 engine (Urien).

  4. #11704
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    All the streams listed by reddit:

    http://redd.it/1hxec1
    http://shoryuken.com/2013/07/12/evo-...rom-las-vegas/

    Links also there with the srkevo1/2/3 embedded.

  5. #11705
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,894
    BG Level
    10

    Ren knocked me out of Evo last year last round last pixel ....GDi

  6. #11706
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,894
    BG Level
    10

    Andddddd this veg player should have stayed home

    Also I told you bums next version would have new chars. 4 minimum

  7. #11707
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    bodied lol

  8. #11708
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Already in the neighborhood of 50k viewers across all the streams.

  9. #11709
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,894
    BG Level
    10

    I'm guessing Sanford and Chris made it in time ?

  10. #11710
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I'm guessing Sanford and Chris made it in time ?
    I thought sanford got there yesterday? Chrisg, idk. I posted earlier that KBrad made it there btw.

  11. #11711
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Viq View Post
    Ren is fucking scary. That guy has those Beni infinites on point, and he's been able to bust out some dirty Iori shit too. I would be surprised if he doesn't make top 8 at least.

    @Nits: Yeah, finestko is doing the P4A stream
    Yes. It was his Iori that did a lot of the work. He has the corner rekka loop down pat.

  12. #11712
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,894
    BG Level
    10

    This ryu......ugh

  13. #11713
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,750
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    This ryu......ugh
    lol, this is brutal

  14. #11714
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    PackItUp.jpeg

  15. #11715
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    lol, this is brutal
    Link to stream plox

  16. #11716
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Link to stream plox
    ...cmon son.





    twitch.tv/srkevo1

  17. #11717
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,188
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I want to say beautiful play by Eita, but he didn't do anything special apart from the presence of mind to end the combo and OH for the stun, madmarv just gave it away in the worst sense possible.

  18. #11718
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    ...cmon son.





    twitch.tv/srkevo1
    c'mon son...


    http://www.multitwitch.tv/srkevo1/sr...s2/eightysixed

  19. #11719
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohmane View Post
    I want to say beautiful play by Eita, but he didn't do anything special apart from the presence of mind to end the combo and OH for the stun, madmarv just gave it away in the worst sense possible.
    He beat up on a ryu scrub, nothing to talk about tbh.

  20. #11720
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    ...cmon son.

    twitch.tv/srkevo1
    Thanks, and I don't follow EVO, just wanted to check out as coworkers are watching too.

Page 586 of 647 FirstFirst ... 536 576 584 585 586 587 588 596 636 ... LastLast