2-2 again jesus omgggggg
2-2 again jesus omgggggg
Fuck this is too much, and there's still AE
dude are you kidding me looool
FUCK that was almost it for Justin
Wooooooow Justin dropped it twice
Damn so close...
that was a damn good grand finals. holy shit
I don't think my heart could take any more of that
Flocker dropped it hard at the end can't believe he got it back, that whole thing was crazy
That was one of the best match ups I have seen at EVO ever, good god. They need to GET RID of the trophies and give these guys fucking championship belts.
One whiff with storm cost justin but damn good grand final
F
L
O
R
I
D
A
I think I lost my shit no less than five times watching Wong climb from the losers bracket.
And that final. Jesus titty fucking Christ that was amazing.
WHENS AE
marvel so much better once chris g is outta the picture. lol
No seriously, i give justin so much credit for how much he has triumphed. This was an amazing grand finals!
TriForce laughing his ass off at the west coast tourney organizers Rofl