SSF4AE and UMVC3 are on sale on xbox live (digital) - they're both $15 now.
SSF4AE and UMVC3 are on sale on xbox live (digital) - they're both $15 now.
Welp, time to replace my lost disc
Also Nemo is changing his team (to one involving Doom)... https://twitter.com/GOOD_NEMO/status/357145024921747458
Why Ultra Street Fighter 4 trailer gotta be beating the shit out of Rose yo!?
Got to see the whole event from the judge's area. Two favorite shots (photos by kkel/dropslash on this forum)
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5504/9...3df25e1c_o.jpg
I was in the back seats of the first section from Injustice on. Had near front seats for KOF though. Was so damn good.
http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman...ve-capcom-sale
3SO and HDR on the cheap. Skip the costumes though since Ultra is giving all of them.
So tempted by Double Impact and DMC4...
Oh so Vandole gave Liroy a break on Justin Wong LOL
Looks like Fanatiq got dropped by AGE: https://twitter.com/MrFanatiq/status/357191315584327680
So when's Knives leaving?
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussi...m-age-shutdown
Damnnnnnnnnnnn (mass layoffs at PDP, team AGE is shutdown)
Chrisg's rent money no
It's all Chris G's fault.
I just noticed that the Chrisg biblethump is pre-AGE days.
And that he's only wearing one set of headphones
Holy crap. Now I feel bad for joking about Knives.
Ok, not really. But still, they had some solid talent that were helping promote or could easily be marketable. Wolfkrone? Mario? Romance? Sabre? Snake Eyez? That fucking sucks to hear.
EDIT: On second thought, that post has no sources.
This still goes back to what I've said before that I don't think sponsored players really think about: is their sponsorship making the company any money?
Fanatiq is the only person on that entire team who actively tried to make PDP any money.
Outside of the guys on pro teams (EG and Complexity) and maybe the big dogs in Japan (Daigo, Tokido, Sako, etc) I seriously doubt the sponsorships mean a damn thing outside of some chump change or a free stick.
Most of these guys are so poverty they'd probably agree to slap the logo on their name for a hot dinner.