Page 7 of 647 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 12928
  1. #121
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Well, I had him on my FL about 3 years before the thought of SG existed, but I also played him in I think Blazblue.
    Technically SG was in development for 9 years

  2. #122
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    9 years < 9 chars???? LOL

  3. #123
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Did xbax exist 9 yrs ago

  4. #124
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    lol just the engine coding started then, Mike Z started it during MvC2/GG days. Characters/specifics came about only like a year ago

  5. #125
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Yeah, duckie is an anime game player. Mike Z actually brought an eyepatch to EVO specifically to take a pic with him. Too bad duckster couldnt afford to go.

    Also, haters gonna hate on the evo stick. I'm super happy about it though, its numbered and its a palindrome! #282 of 300. Stay mad.

    Spoiler: show
    i would have forced one of you to buy me one had that been the only option


    edit: ya I got smoke color 24mm buttons, turns out I should have just gotten blue. Oh well, couldn't see that part of the stick.

  6. #126
    Ze NinjaSYXX
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    I don't play frauds that play cammy.
    Trying to provoke me? Lol

  7. #127
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Don't think anyone is mad; if I wanted 20 of them, I would buy 20 of them. I just don't see any reason to even buy 1 when any random off the side of the street can buy an EVO stick online. Lame shit from MadCatz.

    If I seen a dude at the arcade playing on one, and then asked him how he did at EVO, and his response was, "I wasn't there...", then I think I'd just look at him stupid.

  8. #128
    Ninja Ninja
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,672
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    "How did you do at EVO?"

    "I got bodied by the cost of going there."

  9. #129
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    EVO:

    Entry Fee: $75+
    Hotel: $300
    Flight: $400
    Food: $1,000,000+
    Liquor: $200+
    Hype Level: PRICELESS

    EVO2k13 LETS GO!!!!!!

  10. #130
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    So, Amazon put a bunch of sticks up for cheap. Do any of these look decent?

    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ng%2Caps%2C255

  11. #131
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    EVO:

    Entry Fee: $75+
    Hotel: $300
    Flight: $400
    Food: $1,000,000+
    Liquor: $200+
    Hype Level: PRICELESS

    EVO2k13 LETS GO!!!!!!
    I'm in for next EVO /

  12. #132
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    So, Amazon put a bunch of sticks up for cheap. Do any of these look decent?

    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ng%2Caps%2C255
    if you wanna be poverty, yeah. just get a fuckin TE or an 8arc.

  13. #133
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    So, Amazon put a bunch of sticks up for cheap. Do any of these look decent?

    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...ng%2Caps%2C255
    The SC5 Hori for $100 and HRAPs for $125-130 are reasonably good deals, though I would only look at the SC5 one if you know for sure you won't want to use it on both consoles. $100 for a JLF/OBSF30s in a regular-sized case its a decent deal, but if you want to buy something to dual mod you don't want to start with a PS3 one.

    edit: cool there's a 360 version of the SC5 one in there too for the same price

  14. #134
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    A qanba is $150 and it's already dual modded, so I would just get that if you are going to dual mod your stick anyway:
    http://www.videogamesnewyork.com/ind...oducts_id=1414

  15. #135
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    yeah, might just go with this

    http://eightarc.com/qanba-q4-black

  16. #136
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Oh shit, that's a nice deal, those are normally like $175. For those who haven't used a Qanba before it's practically identical to an eightarc outside of a few cosmetic differences, highly recommended.

  17. #137
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Get the 8arc types or a TE like Dole said.

    Also, Hori parts are shit, don't get fooled. Also take notice of button layouts because usually Hori have the 3rd column aligned goofy instead of even with the 2nd column. Every single time I play on one of those I whiff my button presses and hit the actual frame of the box.

    If I were to buy a new stick tomorrow, I would get the white 8arc and put in clear buttons and a blue balltop. LEGIT

  18. #138
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    I ordered the Qanba. It's also available from Amazon if you don't want to pay using Paypal.

    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...keywords=QANBA

  19. #139
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'm waiting to see what art I get back from the Skullgirls guy before I swap out my hardware colors, but having a plain black balltop bugs me, probably going to grab a white bubbletop in the meantime

  20. #140
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    There is that guy on Facebook who does custom Sanwa balltops. LEGIT AS FKKKK. Still waiting on him to do an Ibuki one ; ;

Page 7 of 647 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast