Never thought I would enjoy Hulk v Hulk and Sentinel v Sentinel this much. Great comeback so far...
Never thought I would enjoy Hulk v Hulk and Sentinel v Sentinel this much. Great comeback so far...
Lol, the Netherlands guys are even losing to Zhi. I love seeing Euro players suck.
Commentators are hyping up teamnetherlands a lot. Justin has said they are legit, however who can believe any public statement by PRwong. Zhi isn't terrible but hes definitely not a top player lol
The Akuma player is the only good one. The Ryu was pitiful. The Vega looked about as good as Leroy.
to be fair, Netherlands is like a third the size of IL, there's probably three Xboxes across the whole country
Lol, ChrisG will make it way farther in the tourney than Joker. I still say Chris G wins it all.
I say he'll get bopped by Joker. He's not gonna be playing him long enough to understand Stark tech.
Joker won't make it long enough, don't get fooled so easily lol.
LOL i literally laughed out loud...geez
Clueless to why Chris G didn't play his main team...the fuck? lol
This guy is a fucking retard every Canada Cup stream. I would have bet $5,000 in a heartbeat on Chris G over Ricky...thank Christ I wasn't there with someone willing to gamble...
Slap that bitch Sho!
I would have easily bet money on Chris g too. who knows wtf he was doing.
Did chris throw the game against ricky? I don't get it.
I could almost swear he was sandbagging.
It just doesn't make sense in such a high profile situation to be using your B and C teams. Ricky is still legit with his vanilla team (Original Team EG), he should have taken him seriously.
Infiltration in losers round 1.
This AE tourney is so fucking stacked. This is why Canada Cup blows everything away in America other than EVO...