Page 90 of 647 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1781 to 1800 of 12928
  1. #1781
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I think I owe Slott a beer. Having never played morrigan until yesterday I picked her up and made players throughout my state(as if any of them are even good) really mad with some morridoom. Ran Xian's team at a fight night. morri/doom/magnus. A dude broke his stick because his shitty zero couldn't get in.

    Churning out soul fist -> flight -> soul fist -> unfly is surprisingly easier than I thought it would be. Really hard to do while laughing though.

  2. #1782
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Its Marvel3, you can't expect difficulty lolol XD

  3. #1783
    2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,098
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    lololololol

    Welt, a month before you head to japan you need to pick up morri/hawkeye/doom and see how well a month old zoning team works against japan. you should be able to OCV them.

  4. #1784
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    BAS is meeting me the first Saturday we are there. Going to be epic.

    Dude is an alcholic, beagggg

  5. #1785
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and #13 is hotter than Hayden Panetierre

    if you see Daigo tell him I'll kick him again if he ever brings his punk ass back to my hood

  6. #1786
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    He goes to the same arcade 6 days a week. I will play against him for certain lol.

  7. #1787
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,525
    BG Level
    10

    Don't pull a Whiteknight against his Yun.

  8. #1788
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and #13 is hotter than Hayden Panetierre

    brush that shoe print off his madcatz jacket

  9. #1789
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Lol...

  10. #1790
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and #13 is hotter than Hayden Panetierre

    I placed in top 3 at a local on Saturday

    Spoiler: show
    there were six entrants

  11. #1791
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I placed in top 3 at a local on Saturday

    Spoiler: show
    there were six entrants
    aint no shame in that! lol... last local tourney we had like 13 guys.. i got 3rd.

    3rd best in nacogdoches texas.. lawl ill take it

  12. #1792
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,525
    BG Level
    10

    Texas lost to Champ's Ghost Rider lmao.

  13. #1793
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and #13 is hotter than Hayden Panetierre

    The guy I lost to in Winner's is one of the top five in IL, the other one was beatable but he's a good Elf player and that's a rough matchup both ways. Not mad at all, I beat the guys I should be beating. Group running the event jewed us out of prizes because of the low turnout though, so I lost out on a nice headset.

  14. #1794
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    The guy I lost to in Winner's is one of the top five in IL, the other one was beatable but he's a good Elf player and that's a rough matchup both ways. Not mad at all, I beat the guys I should be beating. Group running the event jewed us out of prizes because of the low turnout though, so I lost out on a nice headset.
    thats fucked.
    i lost cuz c.vipers wonky ass u1 missed in the fucking corner...
    everyone in the room gasped when it missed we all thought it was gonna hit. Never been so livid in my life.

  15. #1795
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Since when do you play Viper?

  16. #1796
    A. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,167
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Since when do you play Viper?
    when i dont lag

    and i've always said i had a shitty viper <_<

    pretty sure i'ved complained a dozen times about Fierce Feint Fierce on pad..

  17. #1797
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and #13 is hotter than Hayden Panetierre

    I think I'm going to pick Gouken back up tonight

  18. #1798
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,819
    BG Level
    10

    Oh lord...lol

  19. #1799
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    71
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirokei Kiaza View Post
    Texas lost to Champ's Ghost Rider lmao.
    Yeah, and these were the same guys that bodied Fanatiq TWICE for the SBO quals in the summer.

  20. #1800
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and #13 is hotter than Hayden Panetierre

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Oh lord...lol
    just to cover a couple of matchups lol

Page 90 of 647 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast