Page 93 of 647 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast
Results 1841 to 1860 of 12928
  1. #1841
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,899
    BG Level
    10

    BG LOBBY TONIGHT.

  2. #1842
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Re: EVO 2013: Smoke weed on stream and #13 is hotter than Hayden Panetierre

    I'll be around

  3. #1843
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,899
    BG Level
    10

    We really need to all rename ourselves! I will do that tonight haha

  4. #1844
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    PC?

  5. #1845
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    We really need to all rename ourselves! I will do that tonight haha
    Hi

    Spoiler: show

  6. #1846
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,899
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck playing PC version. I can't even do Viper or Cammy combos with the same timing now on Xbox. Calli made me look free when 9/10 times I body him with Cammy lol.

  7. #1847
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    ahem

  8. #1848
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,899
    BG Level
    10

    Nvm - Its my MK that is broke. It only registers about once every 3 button presses. I fucking hate madcatz

  9. #1849
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,097
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Unless you are using an SE with stock buttons, blame sanwa.

  10. #1850
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,899
    BG Level
    10

    Still winning without use of MK, every other combo literally drops mid-combo lol....resorting to using all LP!

  11. #1851
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    just take out one of your 7th/8th buttons and pop it in the MK slot

  12. #1852
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck I had that second round against Cammy. Choked so hard on that last spiral arrow punish, I coulda killed.

  13. #1853
    Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Connection is terribad. That was mashtastic on my part lol

  14. #1854
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,899
    BG Level
    10

    Calli so lucky he ended the streak. If my MK was working there at the end I could have combo'd to U2 in corner hahaha. Instead, nothing but air came out lol

  15. #1855
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I heard you salty at me downbacking lol

  16. #1856
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,682
    BG Level
    10

    Rare footage of Leroy winning.

  17. #1857
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,899
    BG Level
    10

    I have on idea why you don't learn to pressure lol. You would be alot better. If I pick a simple char and just play footsies like Ryu, its way too easy to beat you.

  18. #1858
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    710
    BG Level
    5

    you guys done or still at it?

  19. #1859
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by euph View Post
    you guys done or still at it?
    I'll invite you when a spot opens up

  20. #1860
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    k octo's on too, started a larger lobby

Page 93 of 647 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 ... LastLast