Osnap that's today. Totally forgot about it.
Osnap that's today. Totally forgot about it.
Thanks broseph!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUGhRsS9pj4
This MD vs Chris G exhibition is HYPE
Wait no, wrong word.
This MD vs Chris G exhibition is GARBAGE.
Can someone get these two broads off the mic? This shit is beyond boring yo.
There something about that part of new york that EMPs the internet every time there's a big event?
so what went down @ curleh? i was at a regional. beat happy medicine's ass 3-1 in clay fighter in mystery game and he got reaaaaaaaaally mad. Went on a 15 minute rant on why he fucking hates bison and is going to play cammy now(idk why he started talking about AE.) a Easiest money ever. I was a victim of bracket rape in marvel. Played Gary with Glasses first round, 3-1 but was really close. Then had a bye and played the guy that ended up winning everything. That was 3-2 though. He was an x-23 player and really didn't set up his dirt nap well so i got a free happy birthday with strange.
got 4th in my first kof tournament!
Spoiler: show
I also won some awesome street fighter the movie figures in a raffle too. I'll post them tomorrow. they are AMAZING.
Worst part about this whole thing? I was the only MS player to win anything, and it was Mystery Game.
Best part about it? Duckie finished the PSX stick he got commissioned for and I channeled its win during mystery game.

Chris G won Curleh#5. Was the last thing I remembered before passing out lol.
shocking
also Happy Medicine is gay
I kinda lost interest after Marlin came back against a whole team with a 25% Ammy. Nothing was as hype as that. haha
http://www.twitch.tv/bgcallisto/b/342500781
Match starts around 3h23m, I think the P is on the third or fourth round
lol actually seems like Nova did most the work on that round, Leon's Wright is really solid though
http://www.hurricanesandython.com/
SF4 Remix tournament for charity going on right now. Think sf4koryu/rainbow/mod
this mod is so silly. i must have this at my next tournament.
Evo 2013 trailer dropping Sunday.
http://shoryuken.com/2012/11/28/evo-...coming-sunday/
Inb4 montage of tourneys with Redrapper slapped in the background.
Not a damn thing wrong with that.
Who said there was? This is my shit right here.
Undisputed GOAT trailer.