Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 556

Thread: Battlefield 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #461
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Man, it sure would be great if I could play the game during this double xp stuff.

    Battlelog won't update, it's not giving me the option to, can't join any servers or test range, tried forcing update on game in origin and nothing happened.

    You'd think they would have a thread on the forums that's stickied somewhere where you can download the latest version of the plugin that is required to play the game, but no, that would be too easy.

    EDIT: What a piece of garbage, I had to reinstall an earlier version of the plugin to get it to give me the option to download the latest version. I wouldn't have even been able to do that if I hadn't kept the previous installs for the plugin.

  2. #462
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Anyone else on PC unable to find servers for Defuse, TDM,SQDM, or Domination matches?

  3. #463
    Resident Gestapo
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,762
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Started in with Multiplayer a few days ago. There doesn't seem to be a very big mix of servers, mostly just Conquest. I had one crash in 3-4 hours of gaming that was probably lag. Anyone on PS4 sometimes feel the character is getting held up a lot during sprint? Feels like a mapping issue and not lag as I can fire and action just as smooth as ever but sprinting somewhat becomes a chore...

  4. #464
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    PC & PS4 Update to be released on December 3rd
    Battlefield 4′s next PC patch date has been set for tomorrow, December 3. The patch, which is set to a fix the infamous ‘one-hit kill bug’, is also coming to PS4 with other fixes.

    We reported on the initial PC patch notes, nothing has been added to the list. However, the PS4 is set to receive a patch of its own on the same day, DICE notes the patch will enable audio in PS4 video captures, so now you can stop banging your head over why there’s no audio in your shared videos.

    Xbox 360, PS3, and Xbox One have patches in-the-works, with no release date yet, though DICE reckons it will be ready at the end of this week at the earliest.

    Dropping on the same day on all platforms is the first expansion pack, titled China Rising. Premium members will get access to the content on the same day, while the rest will get it two weeks later.
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/02/batt...-the-same-day/
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...4769561275298/
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...-update-dec-3/

  5. #465
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    648
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    is there any way to play with my brother in the same server? we've got two accounts and everytime he trys to connect to my game i disconnect

  6. #466
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    I don't think I've ever raged so hard over a game before in my entire life

  7. #467
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,445
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor



    not sure if they could've made this thing any more overpowered

  8. #468
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10


    looooool

  9. #469

  10. #470
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    I love it: promote the shit out of DLC while the main game is nearly unplayable. People will buy the shit anyway; do you even need to promote it?

  11. #471
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    XB1 & 360 users can't download China Rising
    Microsoft has issued an Xbox Live alert across Xbox One and Xbox 360, concerning the newly-released Battlefield 4: China Rising DLC pack.

    You’ll find the alert over on the Xbox Live status page.

    The attached warning reads, “Hi Xbox members, are you having difficulties trying to get the new China Rising map pack for Battlefield 4? We are currently working with our partner to get this issue resolved. Thanks for all your patience while we work. We’ll update you when work is complete.”

    At the time of writing, the alert is still active.
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/04/xbox...sing-affected/
    http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

  12. #472
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,332
    BG Level
    7

    I have had zero connection issues lately. There is still a lot for them to get moving on in regards to fixing the game though. I did finally discover Hardcore Mode games, so that has kept me interested as that is really the only way I play these types of games.

    Anyone here use the Vehicles a lot? I'm getting into them now as they are a bit more viable in Hardcore Mode. I love the big Patrol Boat. I've got the 30 MM Shells, TV Guided Missile, and The Active Defense Monitoring thing to defend from targeted missiles. Not a huge fan of the Guided Missile, but I haven't had much luck with anything else yet.

    I've noticed a ton of people completely raping everything Helicopter/Plane wise with those surface-to-air vehicles. I haven't had a chance to get into those yet, but being able to keep the Helicopters out of the sky is a pretty big deal in Hardcore Conquest matches.

  13. #473
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,477
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Future DLC and Star Wars: Battlefront put on hold to fix BF4 problems
    Battlefield 4 developer DICE will cease working on expansions for the shooter until issues across all platforms are rectified, an EA spokesperson has said. This also means work on Star Wars Battlefront 3 has been put on hold, as all hands are on deck to fix BF4.

    Speaking with Polygon, the spokesperson said fixing the game is the developer’s “number one priority.”

    “First, we want to thank the fans out there that are playing and supporting us with Battlefield 4,” they said. “We know we still have a ways to go with fixing the game — it is absolutely our No. 1 priority.

    “The team at DICE is working non-stop to update the game. Since Battlefield 4 China Rising expansion pack was already in the final stages of development by the time issues began with Battlefield 4, we decided to fulfill our promise to deliver it this week, but we’re not moving onto future projects or expansions until we sort out all the issues with Battlefield 4.

    “We know many of our players are frustrated, and we feel their pain. We will not stop until this is right.”

    It was suggested by the spokesperson that players keep an eye on the Battlefield 4 Control Room regarding updates on the game.

    An update for the game was released yesterday for PC as planned, but the PS4 update was delayed.

    China Rising was released yesterday for Premium Members, with a general release set for December 17. It also faced some issues, which DICE said it was working on. It is unknown at press time if proposed the hiatus will affect the general release of China Rising.

    Second Assault is currently a timed exclusive for Xbox One, and DICE should have plenty of time to get things in working order before Naval Strike, Dragon’s Teeth and Final Stand arrive in 2014.
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/12/04/batt...-are-resolved/
    <<link removed due to copyright problems>>
    http://www.polygon.com/2013/12/4/517...d-4-expansions
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...5219584248915/

  14. #474
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Good plan dice. No sarcasmo

  15. #475
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    They managed to ruin Air Superiority by not giving you credit for a kill if the person you just Mobility Hit crashes.

    On top of the fact that people ramming, either accidentally or intentionally, is rampant without any consequences, my favorite game mode from BF3 is unplayable atm. Which I understand that that's going to happen especially on the maps where you have multiple people trying to tail the same enemy while dodging and weaving through mountains but it shouldn't 1-hit KO you to lightly tap your teammates...

    Oh and lest we not forget that the J-20 still outclasses both of the other Stealth jets by a large margin so dogfighting with that thing is a complete joke. I legitimately don't understand how hard it is to make all jets have the same maneuverability.

  16. #476
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,313
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by supercoco View Post
    is there any way to play with my brother in the same server? we've got two accounts and everytime he trys to connect to my game i disconnect
    PC or what?

  17. #477
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    Air Superiority is a complete clusterfuck, lol. ARMs + unbalanced jet turning speed = got my one kill + win, never playing it again.

  18. #478
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    415
    BG Level
    4

    Played for several hours yesterday on the China rising dlc and had almost 0 issues. It seems they fixed a good amount of the glitches and crashes. This was on 360. My xb1 is on the way. Getting both don't shot me.

    Also, I enjoy the new maps very much. Dragons pass is amazing.

  19. #479
    Yarglebargle
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,304
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Anybody else feel like every single class except for Engineer is useless?

    I've tried playing Support but I get frustrated because nobody is killing vehicles so I end up switching back to Engineer.

  20. #480
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    What Game modes are you playing? I switched to Support out of randomness and used the second LMG available after the 1st one got me killed lots..

    To put it short, I was running around like Arnold in Commando. With only a RDS on it, it has extremely low kick. I have been spraying people with it and having a blast on support.

    I find myself playing Medic the least. I usually play shotgun recon on smaller maps and sniper recon on larger. I feel like it takes too many rockets to blow a tank as an engineer.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die (PS3/360/PC)
    By Riposte in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7031
    Last Post: 2021-02-04, 13:12
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Far Cry 3 (PC/PS3/360) | Classic Edition (PS4/XB1)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 2018-03-28, 15:40
  4. XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 384
    Last Post: 2015-07-31, 14:13
  5. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  6. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31
  7. Binary Domain (PS3/360/PC)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2012-07-07, 11:38
  8. Sacrilegium (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2012-06-07, 03:02