Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 1592
  1. #381
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    US takes Gold and Silver in 100m back

  2. #382
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,144
    BG Level
    9

    Watching Italy vs. Japan women's volleyball now. Pulling for Japan!

  3. #383
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    And to cap off everybody's sudden simultaneous interest in fencing, I just found this out.

    Fencing fact of the day: There was originally no time limit on #fencing until a Masters bout in NYC in the 1930s lasted 7 hours #London2012

  4. #384
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Anyone got a link to it? i missed this whole thing

  5. #385
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

  6. #386
    Pied Piper of the Homos
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,407
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Video not found.

  7. #387
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Still working for me

  8. #388
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,503
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Xenor Vernix
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

    I'm going to the Brazil v New Zealand football match on Wednesday, should be good fun.

    I live nowhere near London so football is the only event I can attend without spending a ridiculous amount of money. Brazil are playing in my local city so can't go wrong with that.

  9. #389
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by thetruepandagod View Post
    Anyone got a link to it? i missed this whole thing
    http://www.nbcolympics.com/liveextra...ndividual-epee

    rewind to 47:10

  10. #390
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    .
    I mean the actual match/hit not all the aftermath.

  11. #391
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    thx

  12. #392
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by octopus View Post
    Where's the "Comcast is a ripoff with shitty service and I use a digital antenna" option .... yeah, gonna have to wait til its on YouTube

  13. #393
    Tekki's Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    9,052
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    Where's the "Comcast is a ripoff with shitty service and I use a digital antenna" option .... yeah, gonna have to wait til its on YouTube
    best i could find on youtube

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9o6FVwXSg

  14. #394
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,144
    BG Level
    9

    The Japanese women's volleyball players are so cute. It's ashame they don't wear those "shorts" like they used to in the 80's/90's





    (God I'm terrible.. ^^; )

  15. #395
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    At least there is some justice in this world as the German chick lost the Gold medal match .

  16. #396
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,392
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    well its not the german ladys fault

  17. #397
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,658
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Sportsmanship.

  18. #398
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Galkaeater View Post
    well its not the german ladys fault
    Like I said before, its 100% the fault of the IOC that the German lady even won, and look, I admit the last thing she was probably looking for are clips of footage to see if she "actually" won ... but with the Korean lady sitting out there alone for an hour, you have to ask if it ever crossed her mind to concede the match during those deliberations.

    And like I also said, I'm not someone who literally poured my life into competing at the single most important event in my life, so I can't sit here on a couch and act like I know what I'd do if I were her.

  19. #399
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    After watching it seems is they need to show fractions of a second or have a rule on what can take place in one second. Why they didn't already show milliseconds is beyond me, it seems this would be a regular occurrence when a player is desperate for one point at the end.

  20. #400
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,651
    BG Level
    6

    This is supposedly a video created by the Korean media to show the match but I can't get the video to load at work.

    http://m.sports.naver.com/london2012/video.nhn?id=28613

Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 Summer Olympics
    By Kang in forum Sports
    Replies: 1106
    Last Post: 2008-09-01, 17:03