FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Meeble Burrows - Test Server

Hi all,
    I've been working on getting all relevant Meeble Burrows information from the test server onto the Wiki. Tons of test runs later, I've come up with this:

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Meeble_Burrows

That's the main page, and there are additional pages for each expedition, related NPCs, and the new level 5 expedition NMs, all linked there.

Everything is, of course, based on test server content, but most (or all) of it should be the same for the actual content once it's on the real servers. There are no drops yet on the test server, and many associated items and temporary items are unnamed, so a lot of that information will either be missing or have broken links. Likewise, the new NMs do not yet have named TP moves, although the basic information is there.

Feel free to go through and review it so you can see what this event is all about prior to its addition on the real servers, and let me know if you have any questions/comments or if any part of it needs clarifications, so that I can work on it some more. Also, if you've been messing around on the test server, let me know if any of my information there is blatantly incorrect or if something is missing or was overlooked.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That looks absolutely phenomenal.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Thanks for all the great work.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

^

buy this man a scotch.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

3 more ranks coming this weekend, fml

Actually I did find it fun to do these and map them out, so I'm not really complaining. If the higher ranks are more difficult, though, I may need to recruit companion(s) to legitimately test the content. First two ranks were a joke, I can solo most of the goals for most of them.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm game for burning through them, just need a timeframe to gather.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

The Meeble Burrows page is essentially finished now, the only missing information is how research marks are divided for various amounts of people (3-6), since I tested expeditions with just myself. That stuff will be filled in rather quickly once people get going on the actual servers. Everything else is there now (guide maps for all non-boss expeditions, TP move lists/info for bosses, monster quantities/types/names, strategies for the more complicated expeditions, etc.).

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Meeble_Burrows

Things may change between now and the final implementation next week (at which point I'd probably kill myself), but as of right now the information on BG Wiki reflects the current state of Meeble Burrows on the test server.

Take a look if you're intrigued, and let me know if there's anything you suggest changing, adding, removing, etc. Broken links will be fixed automatically after the update once Sept runs his parse-o-matic and creates pages for the new items and key items (as long as the names don't change).