• Navigation
Page 71 of 133 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast
Results 1401 to 1420 of 2648
  1. #1401
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    man i would not want to be in brazil if they manage to lose this game

  2. #1402
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    also I definitely think brazil should keep trying to get an extremely important goal off neymar's head in traffic, seems like a brilliant strategy...

  3. #1403
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    Hulk sure does cry a lot

  4. #1404
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    hulk is such a fucking monster... like 1.5% of the time

  5. #1405
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    lol, chile keeps running into each other in the box

  6. #1406
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,386
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Hulk sure does cry a lot
    You wouldn't like him when he's depressed.

  7. #1407
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    just in case anybody doesn't know I'll save the embarrassment of asking:

    30 minutes; 2 15 minute halves

    not sudden death, and there can be stoppage time same as normal

    if still a draw after 30, goes to shootout which is best of 5 and then sudden death (kind of, first to get a point on a round when the other team doesn't) if still tied after 5

  8. #1408
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    how embarrassing

  9. #1409
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    I'm curious if Alvinho has any nails left

  10. #1410
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    Chile committing absolutely nothing forward. Goin' for that shootout

  11. #1411
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Chile committing absolutely nothing forward. Goin' for that shootout
    they like to connect just outside of or in the box but never actually get a shot off. frustrating

  12. #1412
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,919
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I hate shootouts. It's such a cruel twist of fate sometimes

  13. #1413
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,919
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    FUCK THAT CHILE "MISS" at the crossbar..... I burst out laughing. Very excite

  14. #1414
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,234
    BG Level
    10

    That would've been fucking amazing if that went in. lol shit

  15. #1415
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    OMFG CHILI so close on that strike

  16. #1416
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

  17. #1417
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    ughhhhhhhhhhhh

  18. #1418
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    now the dreaded PKs

  19. #1419
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,919
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Nooooo penalties!

    I hate it. So much feels.

  20. #1420
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Chile 3-2 inc

Page 71 of 133 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4799
    Last Post: 2013-06-27, 23:24
  2. NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 3196
    Last Post: 2013-01-17, 01:21
  3. Replies: 1889
    Last Post: 2012-09-12, 14:27