I don't like today anymore.
I don't like today anymore.
Orange Crush got lucky as balls
I'm okay with this. Oranjeeeeee!
I'm so heartbroken for Mexico, god, what a way to go out.
hasta la vista
So close =\
Someone find me a gif of the flag kick.
https://twitter.com/SBNationGIF/stat...09385561538560
E: I guess that account is doing videos and vines now
I knew it would turn into a fucking nightmare.
Haha I came here to post about the flag kick; amazing. Poor Mexico man; still CONCACAF representing this World Cup. 3 of 4 advanced to the KOs and Costa somehow won their group. Mexico was on borrowed time anyways after we saved them with the extra time goals against Panama; shouldn't be too disappointed.
Yeah, sorry to see Mexico go. I thought for sure they were going onto the QF.
Should have learned from USAvsPOR: Gotta play all 90+.
Cardio seems to be one of the most important aspects of this world cup.
Bitches falling apart in the last 5 minutes is killing teams.
Lol cardio. Yeah, no. MX should've cooled down the ball and force Holland to make mistakes and fouls. We're yelling at the fucking tv to cool it down and lo and behold.
That was super close to being a PK