BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Played it so long ago I forgot you actually used 2 characters, sorry :D

Not sure if you thought I was being sarcastic, but I wasn't. Lol. I think it's completely doable on the Vita. Like I said, just put both characters on that one screen, and it would pretty much be the same thing, except all your focus would be on one screen this time, making it better in my opinion.

Did anyone actually like controlling the top screen character? I thought it just made battles more frustrating.
    It's impossible for the human mind to focus on two screens at the same time so you ended up button mashing with the top character without even looking at it while focusing on Neku 99% of the time.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Re: The World Ends With You countdown site

Quote Originally Posted by Nevex View Post
    Did anyone actually like controlling the top screen character? I thought it just made battles more frustrating.
    It's impossible for the human mind to focus on two screens at the same time so you ended up button mashing with the top character without even looking at it while focusing on Neku 99% of the time.
    Fucking this. I let myself build up power ups on the top via ai control, and when I saw they were one or two from being ready, id start dashing on neku to buy time while I focused on top for my crossover ability.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Only pros can controlled the 2 screens at the same times..i just use slash and other easy pins to hit everything with Neku while I focus on the top screen

Relic Shield
    BG Level

^ THIS

Also, besides being the best game on the DS ... this game should have been a lesson to every other DS developer who felt like they HAD to put stylus controls in every game NO MATTER WHAT ... TWEWY was an example of how using the stylus (and even mic and wifi) could be used creatively ... and not just as some gimmick you felt compelled to add for no reason.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I did more button mashing than in a fighter for my top character. I pretty much focused on Neku unless it was a taboo noise.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

This.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Remix of one of the sons is now playing on the site. Just a couple more days...

BG Level

You're right, I hear a bit of Twister in there.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

And now calling remix is playing. 3 days eta

BG Level

After playing through TWEWY again, I just hope to god they don't bring MPP back into the game.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

I hope the main villain is as epic as Sho Minamimoto.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I wouldn't say "like" but by end game I was pretty proficient at it. I wouldn't say it's impossible to focus on both screens, but it definitely does take a LOT of getting used to, I'd rather do without it in a sequel or maybe something simpler so you could pay even less attention to the top screen.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The World Ends With You -Crossover- Soundtrack and iOS Version Releasing this year.

http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/SQEX-10337

Square Enix's big The World Ends With You surprise appears to have been spoiled... by Square Enix itself!

The company's e-Shop has a listing for a new The World Ends With You soundtrack. The listing mentions that a version of The World Ends With You is due for release on iOS this year.

You can see the soundtrack listing here. The text mentioning the iOS version of the game has been removed.

The original text mentioned that the iOS version of the game will have new music.

The soundtrack in question is titled Subarashiki Kono Sekai Crossover (using the Japanese name of TWEWY, Subarashiki Kono Sekai). Set for release on October 1 at ¥1,890, the soundtrack includes the new iOS version songs, the TWEWY arrangements from Kingdom Hearts 3D, and new arrangements prepared just for the soundtrack.

Square Enix's TWEWY countdown is scheduled to reach zero this weekend, so we should get official announcement soon. It's possible that there will be more to the announcement than just the iOS version, so TWEWY fans will want to keep an eye on the teaser site.
    http://andriasang.com/con2d5/twewy_ios/

The World Ends With You – Crossover – arrange album mentions the iOS version will have arranged tracks from Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance].
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/24...phone-version/

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lol......

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

AN IOS REMAKE??!?!?!?! BREAKING. MY. BALLS. BREAKING MY BALLS HARD SE!!!!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

iOS............................................... .................................................. ..........?

I..........O................S..................... ....

Yah, Excitement is dead. I hope square chokes on the Unsold wasted data space.

This is exactly why remakes are the cancer that's killing the videogame industry.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meek Marcello
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I never played the game but I will buy if it really turns out to be a iOS port. I absolutely love SE's support to iPhone gaming.

I already have Final Fantasy 1/2/3, FFTactics: War of the Lions, Chrono Trigger, Chaos Rings/Omega/II, and the new game Final Fantasy Dimensions is coming next week which is day 1 buy.