Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 129

Thread: 90s Pop Culture tier list     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #41
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Fuck you all Sectaurs was awesome. Not my fault you were all two years old when it was on.

  2. #42
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,220
    BG Level
    10

    I was exactly two years old when that show ran apparently.

  3. #43
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I am legitimately surprised nobody else watched that. Apparently I really am that old

  4. #44
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,220
    BG Level
    10

    Or the show blows lol

    Muppets/Scooby-Doo/Jetsons/Flintstones/Looney Tunes/Might Mouse/Tom and Jerry/etc. All this shit was way before any of us were born but I bet most of us watched it all.

  5. #45
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Fuck you all Sectaurs was awesome. Not my fault you were all two years old when it was on.
    just wiki'd it, I was actually negative two years old

  6. #46
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyis. View Post
    Or the show blows lol

    Muppets/Scooby-Doo/Jetsons/Flintstones/Looney Tunes/Might Mouse/Tom and Jerry/etc. All this shit was way before any of us were born but I bet most of us watched it all.
    damn why you gotta hit the nail on the head like that?

  7. #47
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,220
    BG Level
    10

    You know how I roll son.

  8. #48
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    i never heard of sectuars, looks like silverhawk though

    God Tier
    SNES
    Kid n Play dance .. apparently aka the funky charleston

    High Tier
    Cross Colours
    yo! mtv raps
    Lunchables

    Mid Tier
    Jean Skirts + biker shorts
    FUBU

    Low Tier
    airbrushed overalls with 1 strap
    LA Lights

    Shit Tier
    baja hoodies
    snackwells

  9. #49
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    pizza lunchables were high tier, every other kind was mid or worse

  10. #50
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Next thing you guys are going to tell me you never watched Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas.

  11. #51
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,220
    BG Level
    10

    That shit was cash. I got your back.

  12. #52
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    my gf's family watches an old VHS around Christmas every year that contains (and this is from memory):
    Garfield Christmas special
    California Raisins Christmas special
    Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (not sure why this is included on a holiday VHS)
    some other boring cartoon about jesus, I don't fucking know

    I was introduced to it last year, this vhs is mid-low tier

  13. #53
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,220
    BG Level
    10

    Garfield Christmas is God tier.

  14. #54
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,220
    BG Level
    10

    Crotchety granny via KO in the first.

  15. #55
    Silly Hat Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,119
    BG Level
    6

    Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue was awesome!

  16. #56
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I bet it would be even better high

  17. #57
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

  18. #58
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Re: 90s Pop Culture tier list

    Beavis n butthead
    Celebrity deathmatch

  19. #59
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,230
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Tajin View Post
    Celebrity deathmatch
    never cracked a smile

  20. #60
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    let's see

    B&B are god tier, they had white people jumpin off roofs and setting fires

    CD either low or shit tier, never really cared about celebrities i guess

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BG Troll Tier List
    By MF Perm tha Fineass in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 2012-04-04, 13:02
  2. Spam Poster Tier List
    By Ohaigaiz in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 382
    Last Post: 2010-06-23, 01:45
  3. Medium tier list
    By Shiroikage in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 2009-11-22, 13:36
  4. Slant fight tier list
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 2009-11-17, 19:55
  5. Ice Cream Tier list.
    By Kyo in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2009-11-16, 19:58
  6. Man Cream Tier List
    By Colenzo in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2009-11-16, 03:00
  7. Sandwich tier list
    By Ikarys in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 2009-11-15, 17:39
  8. Coat tier list, work in progress
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2009-11-04, 11:12
  9. Disney afternoon tier list
    By Ryko in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 2009-10-24, 13:24