well king of the hill and daria are both off-shoots of beavis n butthead, which are the same show minus the fart gags and mst3k'd videos
and.. i don't think they've re-cancelled the current series
Hated so much that he posted it twice
God Tier:
Street Sharks
Swat Kats
SURGE
Parappa The Rapper
Sega Dreamcast
Shit Tier:
Savage Garden
Swat cats? Gay
Darkwing Duck, Tail spin are acceptable
Only fat kids in third world nations watched the Disney Channel.
I'd rather watch reruns of JAG than TaleSpin. Real talk.
I forgot about Savage Garden lol
NCIS is pretty bad.
Fuck that show and that ho
your mother is pretty bad. also, fuck that old abby broad, ziva is where it's at. Datass
I don't expect you fags to like Celebrity Deathmatch but it is nowhere close to shit tier, hell you can not possibly like B&B and call CD shit tier.