Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 185
  1. #81
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    don't mind me just wrong threading it up

  2. #82
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Not only did I go 10 for 10 on Pick Em this week, I predicted a 45-14 final score in the tiebreaker game. Final score was 44-13.

  3. #83
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    8/10...fu tcu+i forget who else

  4. #84
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    fuck you, i did terrible this week

  5. #85
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Everything right except for my 1 and 2, which were really close games that I almost won :< (Well I think texas baylor was... went to sleep before it ended)

  6. #86
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    having gone to said school (texas), i refuse to watch conference games, as they always derp it up

  7. #87
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    Not only did I go 10 for 10 on Pick Em this week, I predicted a 45-14 final score in the tiebreaker game. Final score was 44-13.
    I should have been 10/10 too >< prediction was 31-9 on the bama game.


    I did do this week 2 tho:




    Meanwhile I just noticed that my 2 points in eliminator have me at 51.4 percentile... i.e. slightly above average >.>

  8. #88
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    that's rofl sad

  9. #89
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,124
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    people who lost week 1 prolly just stopped doing it

  10. #90
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    this was one of those weeks where every single favorite won, so if you went by chalk you went 10/10

    my only bad pick was SC on the road, which looks idiotic in hindsight. only my 2 pointer though.

    TCU as my 5 and Northwestern as my 1 don't really bother me as those easily could have gone the other way

  11. #91
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    This was my proudest pick ever.


  12. #92
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    but why would you make that your 10-pointer, lol

  13. #93
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I was trolling my rl friends. It ended up working out and I was winning so I thought, shit, I should try to play for real. I still make some trollish picks every so often, but doubt I'll put them at 10 again lol.

  14. #94
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Went 9/9 in early games. Awesome lol. Only upset I picked actually won (barely).. I'll take it.

  15. #95
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Byrd has finally been kicked off the top of NFL Pickem, news at 11.

  16. #96
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    and I'm tied for 2nd, holy shit lol. just a few weeks ago, I was like.. near the bottom with people who don't even pick.

  17. #97
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    first place, yeeeaaahhh boiiii (4th place by week 14, calling it now)

  18. #98
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,930
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Byrd has finally been kicked off the top of NFL Pickem, news at 11.

  19. #99
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    No, no you won't. After Abandon leaves I will keep it nice and warm for you, for next year.

  20. #100
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    After I leave? rofl, fuck you

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1007
    Last Post: 2012-08-15, 11:04
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 2012-01-04, 10:12
  3. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 2010-09-08, 00:44
  5. Replies: 1343
    Last Post: 2010-01-22, 12:33
  6. NFL Pick Em and Eliminator Games
    By Byrd in forum Sports
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 2008-12-29, 13:27
  7. Replies: 2259
    Last Post: 2008-12-04, 12:51
  8. BG College Football Pick Em
    By Byrd in forum Sports
    Replies: 859
    Last Post: 2007-12-05, 08:28