Fucking hell, DePriest needs to get depth there. Fucker was wide open.
Fucking hell, DePriest needs to get depth there. Fucker was wide open.
Mental mistakes early. Gotta calm down and get their assignments right.
Welp, guess I'll have to settle for pounding Texas in the Cotton Bowl.
COOOOOOOOOOOOP
What a god damn catch
Charlie Strong is everyone's head coach. Auburn. Tennessee. Hell, yesterday a Tennessee website reported they were meeting with Strong that evening...Strong, meanwhile, was at the YUM center watching the volleyball tournament.
CBS Sports iPad app streams the game. There is no reason to have cable/antenna
I think he can successfully coach all three teams, as apparently there are no less than 3 of him floating around.
Dumb football player.
lol McCarron.
A&M all over again.
Dear Nick Saban, RUN THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL WITH YOUR NFL OFFENSIVE LINE YOU FUCKSTICK
Yeah, I feel awful for ever considering him in the Heisman race tbhthree tough games (LSU, A&M, UGA), he's made some retarded mistakes.
..lol
I'm gonna start drinking.
UGA looks great lol