Page 124 of 133 FirstFirst ... 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast
Results 2461 to 2480 of 2644
  1. #2461
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Tech's getting destroyed and I can only feel numb. How long does this last, LSU?

  2. #2462
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    so I'm not the only one that had Nebraska at 9...

    the guy that's currently winning the overall pick'em did as well

    ouch

    3 of the top 4 do actually, and the other has them at 7

  3. #2463
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Anybody think this Notre Dame team is worse than that Utah team?

    Anybody think this Bama team is better than that Bama team?


    It should be interesting, really.
    Interesting for sure. I personally think both ND and Bama are better than both of those teams.. especially Bama in the offense department. Defenses are a wash. If people think Bama's gonna waltz in and take the title for free, though.. they better watch out. This ND defense is legit for sure. Looking forward to it, unlike last year where it was LSU (Boo) and Alabama (Boo)

    @archie: Well I know Wisconsin is wrecking them, but I meant it in the way that Nebraska should have just called in sick instead of coming out here to embarrass themselves on national TV and play like poopz.

  4. #2464
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    that was the coffee+ingram+julio bama team...

  5. #2465
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    Anybody think this Notre Dame team is worse than that Utah team?

    Anybody think this Bama team is better than that Bama team?


    It should be interesting, really.
    Well neither team will have Andre Smith, I dunno man!!!!

  6. #2466
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Well neither team will have Andre Smith, I dunno man!!!!
    FAT ROLL TIDE

  7. #2467
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Flag for a huuuuuge block on a Wisconsin player. I'm ok with it because that was a fucking dangerous play.

  8. #2468
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    FAT ROLL TIDE
    We'll give that to you. Would have also accepted "JELLY ROLL TIDE" or "PAAAWWWWL I'M HUNGRY".

  9. #2469
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Flag for a huuuuuge block on a Wisconsin player. I'm ok with it because that was a fucking dangerous play.
    http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-conten...OOOOOOOOM1.gif

  10. #2470
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    should be a penalty to run that fast without even remotely looking where you're going

  11. #2471
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    should be a penalty to run that fast without even remotely looking where you're going
    Same thing happened to Sean Lee in the NFL. If you're pursuing, you have to pick up blockers and not just zero in on the ball carrier. Pretty fucking simple.

  12. #2472
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,869
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Flag for a huuuuuge block on a Wisconsin player. I'm ok with it because that was a fucking dangerous play.
    Hey, when you're getting blown out by 39, might as well try to injure someone.

  13. #2473
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Montayy

  14. #2474
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Same thing happened to Sean Lee in the NFL. If you're pursuing, you have to pick up blockers and not just zero in on the ball carrier. Pretty fucking simple.
    yeah, I'm sick of plays where it's like "well he wasn't fucking paying any attention, so obviously your job is to not block him and let him hit your guy at that speed instead"

  15. #2475
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    that was the coffee+ingram+julio bama team...
    Glen Coffee? lol I guess he did well in college, but I dunno, compared to this year's offense.. I didn't really fear them offensively if you got a couple scores up. Blame it on the QB though.

  16. #2476
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,869
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Montayy
    throwing dudes to the ground by their face.

  17. #2477
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,869
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    yeah, I'm sick of plays where it's like "well he wasn't fucking paying any attention, so obviously your job is to not block him and let him hit your guy at that speed instead"
    You can block without launching at their head for the concussion.

  18. #2478
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Is Wisconsin going to fuck up Louisville's shot at Florida State and end up sending us to New Orleans?

  19. #2479
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,869
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Is Wisconsin going to fuck up Louisville's shot at Florida State and end up sending us to New Orleans?
    How? Nebraska wont be bcs bound.

  20. #2480
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    The block could have been done just as effectively much less dangerously.

    Hope Wisconsin keeps destroying them with the run game though, jesus.

Page 124 of 133 FirstFirst ... 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2647
    Last Post: 2014-07-16, 05:02
  2. NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 3196
    Last Post: 2013-01-17, 01:21
  3. NCAA Football Season 2008(War Eagle)
    By Melchiah in forum Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2008-08-23, 08:14