Page 125 of 133 FirstFirst ... 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 2481 to 2500 of 2644
  1. #2481
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    How? Nebraska wont be bcs bound.
    They'll knock down Nebraska where Boise will jump into the top 16 and get an automatic qualifying bid. Boise needs, I think, 4 spots. Nebraska, Texas, UCLA, Kent State.

  2. #2482
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    I assume they'll shell up a little and stop all the pre snap motion/misdirection plays.

  3. #2483
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Glen Coffee? lol I guess he did well in college, but I dunno, compared to this year's offense.. I didn't really fear them offensively if you got a couple scores up. Blame it on the QB though.
    John Parker really was the worst of the recent string, lol. The best obviously being BRODIE

  4. #2484
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    They'll knock down Nebraska where Boise will jump into the top 16 and get an automatic qualifying bid. Boise needs, I think, 4 spots. Nebraska, Texas, UCLA, Kent State.
    Aah. Sorry bout that bro.

  5. #2485
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    They'll knock down Nebraska where Boise will jump into the top 16 and get an automatic qualifying bid. Boise needs, I think, 4 spots. Nebraska, Texas, UCLA, Kent State.
    Maybe next time you won't settle for co-champion

  6. #2486
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    throwing dudes to the ground by their face.
    http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1818515/stiffgif.gif

  7. #2487
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    454 yards of RUSHING offense.

  8. #2488
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    454 yards of RUSHING offense.
    3 different 100 yard rushers with 6 mins left in the 3rd quarter.

  9. #2489
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Wonder when the last time a team had 3 different guys with 55+ yard rushing TD and 100 rushing yards each.

  10. #2490
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Lol suplexed.

  11. #2491
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    You can block without launching at their head for the concussion.
    you mean like by dipping down to avoid the head to head and putting your shoulder in their chest and pushing them away with your arm?

  12. #2492
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Lol plow. Nebraska isn't big 12 anymore, you can put away your white knight armor.

  13. #2493
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    I don't give a fuck who it is, I'm sick of it being the blocker's responsibility to not do their job when people aren't looking where they're running.

  14. #2494
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    How it should break down for the top SEC Bowls:

    BCS: Bama vs ND
    Sugar: Florida vs Oregon/K-State
    Cotton: Georgia vs Texas
    Capital One: Texas A&M vs ? (Rumored to have already been picked)
    Outback: South Carolina vs ? (The SEC is said to have negotiated that Georgia be given the Cotton because they don't want their conference #2 to fall this far)
    Chick Fil A: LSU vs Clemson (Rumored to have already been picked, because they don't want a Carolina/Clemson rematch nor a Georgia/Clemson game)

    I really don't see Louisville getting pushed out of the Orange Bowl. Sugar and Fiesta prolly spoken for. Rose wont do shit to upset a Pac12/Big10 matchup.

    Fiesta: Oklahoma vs ???
    Orange: Florida State vs Louisville
    Rose: Stanford vs Wisconsin

    Would K-State be left out? They're in a pretty tough position. I've heard the Sugar is dead set on Florida/Oregon. But they wont play a Oklahoma/K-State Fiesta. To fit everyone in you would have to bump Oregon to the Fiesta.

    Could be:

    Fiesta: Oklahoma vs Louisville
    Orange: Florida State vs K-State

  15. #2495
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,871
    BG Level
    10

    Re: NCAA Football 2012 - No child rape edition

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    I don't give a fuck who it is, I'm sick of it being the blocker's responsibility to not do their job when people aren't looking where they're running.
    And the NFL and NCAA are sick of concussions.

  16. #2496
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    How it should break down for the top SEC Bowls:

    BCS: Bama vs ND
    Sugar: Florida vs Oregon/K-State
    Cotton: Georgia vs Texas
    Capital One: Texas A&M vs ? (Rumored to have already been picked)
    Outback: South Carolina vs ? (The SEC is said to have negotiated that Georgia be given the Cotton because they don't want their conference #2 to fall this far)
    Chick Fil A: LSU vs Clemson (Rumored to have already been picked, because they don't want a Carolina/Clemson rematch nor a Georgia/Clemson game)

    I really don't see Louisville getting pushed out of the Orange Bowl. Sugar and Fiesta prolly spoken for. Rose wont do shit to upset a Pac12/Big10 matchup.

    Fiesta: Oklahoma vs ???
    Orange: Florida State vs Louisville
    Rose: Stanford vs Wisconsin

    Would K-State be left out? They're in a pretty tough position. I've heard the Sugar is dead set on Florida/Oregon. But they wont play a Oklahoma/K-State Fiesta. To fit everyone in you would have to bump Oregon to the Fiesta.

    Could be:

    Fiesta: Oklahoma vs Louisville
    Orange: Florida State vs K-State
    Boise is going to qualify automatically.

  17. #2497
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    How it should break down for the top SEC Bowls:

    BCS: Bama vs ND
    Sugar: Florida vs Oregon/K-State
    Cotton: Georgia vs Texas
    Capital One: Texas A&M vs ? (Rumored to have already been picked)
    Outback: South Carolina vs ? (The SEC is said to have negotiated that Georgia be given the Cotton because they don't want their conference #2 to fall this far)
    Chick Fil A: LSU vs Clemson (Rumored to have already been picked, because they don't want a Carolina/Clemson rematch nor a Georgia/Clemson game)

    I really don't see Louisville getting pushed out of the Orange Bowl. Sugar and Fiesta prolly spoken for. Rose wont do shit to upset a Pac12/Big10 matchup.

    Fiesta: Oklahoma vs ???
    Orange: Florida State vs Louisville
    Rose: Stanford vs Wisconsin

    Would K-State be left out? They're in a pretty tough position. I've heard the Sugar is dead set on Florida/Oregon. But they wont play a Oklahoma/K-State Fiesta. To fit everyone in you would have to bump Oregon to the Fiesta.

    Could be:

    Fiesta: Oklahoma vs Louisville
    Orange: Florida State vs K-State

    wtf are you smoking?

    right now it's:

    Bama vs ND NCG
    Wisconsin v Stanford Rose
    Florida v Oklahoma Sugar
    K-State v Oregon Fiesta
    Florida State v Boise St. Orange

    Cotton will be Texas v A&M

  18. #2498
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,165
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    And the NFL and NCAA are sick of concussions.
    So penalize people for not taking care of themselves.

  19. #2499
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I don't think the Sugar is going to get the chance to get Oregon and Florida. I think they'll get Florida vs Louisville or Boise and the Orange gets the last pick of those two.

  20. #2500
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    wtf are you smoking?

    right now it's:

    Bama vs ND NCG
    Wisconsin v Stanford Rose
    Florida v Oklahoma Sugar
    K-State v Oregon Fiesta
    Florida State v Boise St. Orange

    Cotton will be Texas v A&M
    Louisville fool

Page 125 of 133 FirstFirst ... 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2647
    Last Post: 2014-07-16, 05:02
  2. NFL fantasy football 2012-2013.
    By Tyche in forum Sports
    Replies: 3196
    Last Post: 2013-01-17, 01:21
  3. NCAA Football Season 2008(War Eagle)
    By Melchiah in forum Sports
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 2008-08-23, 08:14