We can't all play Western Kentucky, Western Carolina, and Arkansas.
We just finished our rotation with LSU what, 2 years ago? Blame A&M and Mizzou for knocking Bama off our schedule.
You could say the same thing about Bama vs Florida and South Carolina. You know very well conference schedule is something we have little control over.
I'm sorry, the UGA hype train just gets really annoying when it doesn't seem like it is deserved.
You have played 2 good teams this year: @SC and v. UF. You were demolished by SC and beat UF in a close one. You will most likely be crushed by Bama in Atlanta like you were last year against us, but I will be happy to eat crow if you beat them.
Its 3 ranked right now, and Bama escaped Florida and Carolina. LSU got both. So Bama has one tougher game than UGA rankings wise.
I'm not going to fool myself into thinking UGA is a better team than Bama is right now, I know Bama is better. But I can admit last year UGA fell into the title game last second. We earned it this year. Both teams are going to be hungry especially after Saturday, and don't think the Funeral Blackout won't be on some players/coaches' minds on both sides.
On that same note, I don't expect Bama to blow us out either. It'll be a close win either way tbh. Both teams offenses are too good with the advantage maybe going to UGA, both teams defenses are really good with the edge to Bama.
Three 2 loss teams ahead of FSU in BCS rankings is such horse shit![]()
you were better when you were dickriding Mich. State
The ACC is screwing the ACC. Theres something wrong when Duke and Georgia Tech have a chance to win the division at their records.
And I'm still along for the ride with MSU, but it happens my Alma Mater has a chance for a National Title at the moment so I'm understandably a bit more excited about that.
So if the teams that are supposed to win out, do, here's what I have:
ND v Bama NC
Nebraska v Oregon Rose
K-State v Clemson Fiesta
Florida v Oklahoma Sugar
Florida State v Rutgers/Louisville Orange
Not a bad lineup, really. Also leaves the Cotton with Texas vs LSU, Georgia, or A&M. Almost wish SEC could have 3 cuz K-State v Georgia, or LSU, Fiesta would be a hell of a show.
It is possible tho that Stanford or UCLA ends up in the rose bowl and leaves Oregon for the fiesta which would be hot shit, or that the Fiesta picks one of those 2 over Clemson.
I actually just realized something.
If UCLA is capable of beating Stanford then...
UCLA basically has a choice now, between Stanford or Oregon for the Pac-12 championship. If they lose to Stanford, they play them again the next week for the Rose. If they beat stanford, they play Oregon instead...
So it's probably in UCLA's best interest to lose to Stanford this weekend.
Michael Kim @MKimESPN
#Rutgers possibly Tues RT @CollegeGameDay: @McMurphyESPN: #Maryland's board of regents unanimously approves move to #B1G, source tells @ESPN
This is odd in principle, but it sounds like Rutgers is going to follow, as well. Guessing the ACC will pluck Connecticut from the Big East to even things out, and Louisville and Cincinnati will go back to praying the Big 12 expands while dominating the Big East.
I don't think it's ever good to lose a game, particularly in college, but I see where you're coming from. UCLA will also know very early in the first quarter who won the Civil War, and if Oregon State wins that, and UCLA beats Stanford, they will actually host the Pac-12 title game against Stanford, which is best case scenario for them. It would be Stanford @ UCLA for the second week in a row, oddly enough.Originally Posted by Plow
if oregon state beats oregon, and ucla beats stanford, doesn't it become a 3 way tie that goes to highest ranking?
edit: nvmnd forgot stanford has tiebreakers over both, was thinking osu beat them