Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I heard whore, so I came
    ^ This litterally.

  2. #22
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,544
    BG Level
    10

    Shit looks atrocious lmao!

  3. #23
    the whitest knight u' know
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    15,485
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    This doesn't look like anything I haven't seen done better before.

  4. #24
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If its as good as LA Noire, I hope they get shuttered again.

  5. #25
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    From that video, it looks like a 1930's version of Sleeping Dogs. As of right now, I don't see anything new being brought to the genre, but perhaps they have some sort of a surprise that hasn't been leaked yet.

  6. #26
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'd buy it simply so I can have a whore in my game collection.

  7. #27
    Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,263
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    From that video, it looks like a 1930's version of Sleeping Dogs. As of right now, I don't see anything new being brought to the genre, but perhaps they have some sort of a surprise that hasn't been leaked yet.
    that's what I'm hoping for and I'd be perfectly content with a 1930's style Sleeping Dogs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. The Game of Thrones RPG (PC/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2013-03-01, 20:31